LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 201 users in the forums

What do you know about D bevell the OC of SHEhawks? Maybe?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
This guy seems very realistic and from what I've seen he' seems creative and very competent. Plus all the secrets that come with him. What do you all think and know about him.
i'll pass. he is their roman, they pull out the pitch forks for him when they lose or struggle. and he actually has a ring.
seattle hates him almost as much as we hate roman. PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Really? Why? Explain
Originally posted by rtj03:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Really? Why? Explain

go to seahawks.net anytime they have struggled. earlier this year they were done with him when they hit a rough patch on O, and thats after just winning a title.
I know that SEA fans talk about him like we talk about Roman
He has a very simple game plan. It' fairly easy to stop, but no one has really stopped them consistently enough to beat them. I would've been ok with him has our OC because he'd have more talent to work with and I'd be curious to see if he could get this offense to produce with his simplified game plans. But I'm not sure about HC.
I am very interested in..., don't laugh, but Miami's OC has done very well with Tannehill, and I have been watching the offense in recent weeks and the Dolphins really have getting max production from their receivers. The offense has been utilizing the whole field very well too but I know comparing Kaep and Tannehill isn't apples to apples. I don't even know who the guy is but I've noticed the production

Just saying
I am very interested in..., don't laugh, but Miami's OC has done very well with Tannehill, and I have been watching the offense in recent weeks and the Dolphins really have getting max production from their receivers. The offense has been utilizing the whole field very well too but I know comparing Kaep and Tannehill isn't apples to apples. I don't even know who the guy is but I've noticed the production

Just saying
No on Bevell. He's riding on the backs of Wilson and Lynch. His scheme is just as s**tty as Roman's, but Wilson and Lynch are awesome.

Originally posted by crabman82:
i'll pass. he is their roman, they pull out the pitch forks for him when they lose or struggle. and he actually has a ring.

This. Overrated as FUUUUUU, wasn't highly regarded in Minnesota either. People attempt to give him credit for Wilson repeatedly being able to pull stuff out of his ass when Wilson is elusive in a manner that Kaepernick isn't.

Their entire offense is literally Lynch running roughshod over people and then depending on playaction coming off of that with Wilson running from sideline to sideline, waiting for someone to come open.

Every OC depends on their talented players to have success but nothing about Bevell impresses me. I'd much rather see the 49ers take a shot with Gase of the Broncos, Hamilton of the Colts or Shanahan of the Browns.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 7, 2014 at 9:10 PM ]
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Just saying

I actually like this idea. Haven't seen his name brought up before. NFL experience is a question mark. But he was Philly's QB coach when Foles had a huge year. Done a pretty good job coordinating Miami's offense. He's definitely maximized their ability. Lazor is an interesting guy to keep our eye on if Harbs is out.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Pound them with Lynch and let Wilson manage the game and improvise when plays break down. Even Roman could succeed there.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Just saying

I actually like this idea. Haven't seen his name brought up before. NFL experience is a question mark. But he was Philly's QB coach when Foles had a huge year. Done a pretty good job coordinating Miami's offense. He's definitely maximized their ability. Lazor is an interesting guy to keep our eye on if Harbs is out.

One year as OC for Virginia (73rd of 120 in scoring) and one year as OC for Miami who is currently #20th in offense (#22 in passing and #10th in rushing). Also last year with Mike Sherman as his OC Tannehill had 23 TDs and 14 INTs for 3,627 yards with a 86.6 QB rating in his first 14 games. This year he has 20 TDs and 9 INTs for 2,817 yards with a 92.2 QB rating in 13 games. So not quiet sure why you would want Lazor?
[ Edited by Jcool on Dec 7, 2014 at 9:45 PM ]
Pass!
Share 49ersWebzone