LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Who else here is LOVING seeing the Saints get destroyed today???

Shop 49ers game tickets
The saints have become one of my most hated teams lately, especially with their cry baby of a QB who cries to the refs after every play if a defensive player even breathes on him. They are in the dome today, and getting killed by 38 points with 7 minutes to go...
I don't hate them but that is an embarrassment for sure.
I was at the game - they looked really bad. I was surprised, but then I haven't watched them much this year. Brees was always standing away from the team like he didn't even want to talk to anyone.
I enjoy the failure of the Saints very much.

Just don't feel like they are a worthy NFC rival......just something about them that irks me.....I guess old NFC West rivalry never died down. The trash talking between our fans leading up to the 2011 NFC divisional playoff game was pretty intense. No love lost from their side either.

My goal this playoff season is for an early elimination of the Saints and Seahawks.....moving forward, I can tolerate a lot from the NFC.
Originally posted by RedAlice:
I was at the game - they looked really bad. I was surprised, but then I haven't watched them much this year. Brees was always standing away from the team like he didn't even want to talk to anyone.

can we trade for him
Not a Saints fan - but seeing them lose at home so much is really surprising.
Why is there no talk in the media that Sean Payton has lost the locker room and Brees is washed up?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by mutt_pinoy:
Why is there no talk in the media that Sean Payton has lost the locker room and Brees is washed up?

Any chance Payton gets canned ? I wouldn't mind him as our new HC.
Share 49ersWebzone