LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

Steve Sarkisian

Shop 49ers game tickets
I think he's the right man for the job if (when) Harbs is out. Dude is the true offensive mastermind we desperately NEED.

I know it will be the unpopular opinion to go back to the college ranks, but the dude has proven to build winners and more importantly- offensive machines. He turned around teams at Washington and USC (which was obviously in a bad situation)

He would inherit a lot of talent and seems to be a true players coach, without the friction that Harbaugh seems to have.

USC is Sark's dream job, but we should at least inquire!
[ Edited by spizzy on Dec 2, 2014 at 8:39 AM ]
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
You're lucky I didn't report you for this post.

Sark STAYS at SC. Ya, I'm one of those few SC guys that actually knows what he's doing and I want to see how it turns out.

However, on a more serious note, he needs a couple of more years in the college system. He's a bright guy, but needs to work on some things.... like getting his team to stay on assignment.

Ironically, Harbaugh was great at this, but he was never "imaginative" while at Stanford.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
No.
Originally posted by Geeked:
You're lucky I didn't report you for this post.

Sark STAYS at SC. Ya, I'm one of those few SC guys that actually knows what he's doing and I want to see how it turns out.

However, on a more serious note, he needs a couple of more years in the college system. He's a bright guy, but needs to work on some things.... like getting his team to stay on assignment.

Ironically, Harbaugh was great at this, but he was never "imaginative" while at Stanford.

Im just desperate for offensive firepower, which we havent had in almost a decade
Share 49ersWebzone