LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 232 users in the forums

Seattle is THE Laughingstock OF the World

Shop 49ers game tickets

Seattle is THE Laughingstock OF the World

Send them to the HELL!

http://ihateseattle.com/posts/top-reasons-why-seattle-sucks
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Dec 1, 2014 at 4:38 PM ]
What exactly does Seattle bring to the table?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

ripped off ideas from the Bay Area....suicide-inducing weather
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Send them to the HELL!

http://ihateseattle.com/posts/top-reasons-why-seattle-sucks

After reading that, I can see why they are miserable, even after winning a Super Bowl. It kind of explains their fan base
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Dec 1, 2014 at 4:58 PM ]
That article explains why they are all fat ass b***hes. I have Disneyland season passes. So I get to see football fans from all around the country whenever I go. I have yet to see a skinny Seattle fan. Always the FAT couple, with a FAT friend who doesn't give a f**k that his disgusting belly is showing.
i just don't get why their fans are such obnoxious a*****es.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Threads like these are kind of like the Pot calling the Kettle black.

I honestly was just telling my wife today after looking at an Alaska Airlines Cyber Monday deal to SF that although I hate the Niners, I do love San Fran and wouldn't mind visiting again soon. Seems a little petty to hate an entire city because of a rival sports team.

On a side note, the fans are probably more obnoxious to you now because the Seahawks FINALLY won (and in convincing fashion) in the Bay Area. I guarantee you if the Niners won in convincing fashion in Seattle on Thanksgiving. Niner fans all over the Seattle-area would be just as obnoxious to Hawk fans as with what you're dealing with right now.

Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed Thanksgiving, but I've actually tried not to rub it in anyone's faces. I've debated maybe the one guy across the street who decided to scream "In Frank Gore we f*cking trust!" outside his balcony while I was out taking my 2 year old for a walk, but I don't want to travel down that path.
[ Edited by zaghawk on Dec 1, 2014 at 11:06 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I was not born or raised in the Seattle area, moved here loved it, left to try running a family business and decided I wanted to come back because I do love the area. So I feel I should defend the city a bit.

I have nothing against SF, honestly it's a beautiful city, and the people have been nice the several times I've visited.

Seattle is also a very beautiful city, and the people are nice too. If your only encountering with a Seattlelite is when you're in town wearing a Niners jersey for a big Niners @ Clink game. I think you should keep in context the situation. As I'm sure if my only encountering of the Bay Area was me wearing a Hawks jersey in SF during a Seattle game, I'm sure my view of the people of SF would be skewed as well.

What Seattle has, great outdoors, great (summer) weather, Nice access to the Puget Sound, good food, coffee, beer, bars (whiskey especially). I'm NOT saying Seattle is the best city ever, hell I don't say that about any city to be honest. They all have their pros and cons. Just like Honolulu is beautiful to visit, and you could go on and on about the weather, beaches, food etc, but I'd still never want to live there. Seattle is a cool place, hate the Hawks, I understand, but you know come visit (in the Summer), it's got A LOT to bring to the table.

You can tell they are and it's obvious that they are so enamored / tuned in (but in denial) with what we do... so obnoxious they follow us everywhere (such as in here).

Originally posted by deviledEgg:

You can tell they are and it's obvious that they are so enamored / tuned in (but in denial) with what we do... so obnoxious they follow us everywhere (such as in here).

Yet I've been here almost a year longer than you have. But that's none of my business..
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by deviledEgg:

Yet I've been here almost a year longer than you have. But that's none of my business..

Hey Zaghawk, you do make some good points. Obviously not any and every one who wears a seahawks shirt is an a**hole. Same goes with people that wear Niners stuff. Obviously this is a fierce rivalry and the back and forth shenanigans with the players (mostly sherman) makes it worse. So naturally we all hate each other whenever football is being discussed. Here's my take on it...

The biggest thing I can't stand is seeing people that act like the seahawks have been the best team ever for decades, or had a dynasty etc. People that just cant shut the f*ck up about the success of the team. I get it, they have been awful for many many years until recently. So fans are happy, as they should be. I just wish people could be more humble. And I am not saying this with nothing to base it off of. This is just my PERSONAL situation...

I have an uncle. I believe he grew up as a kid and liked the seahawks. I don't know what year they became a franchise, but he was born in the early 70s. As far as I know (Im only 27) the seahawks mostly sucked for a really long time. And as long as I have been alive, I never heard my uncle say a damn thing about the seahawks. NEVER saw him with seahawks memorabilia. In fact, I distinctly remember in the early 2000s he mysteriously became a Bucs fan. He used to wear a Mike Alstott jersey. Hmmmm I believe this is when they won their SB. Then, a few years later the seahawks became relevant and guess who was no longer a Bucs fan? And guess who suddenly became an obnoxious motherfu**er when it came to the seahawks? And he has been ever since. And its gotten worse recently. Oh and his daughter has never said a word about football whatsoever until last season. Now I see her and shes all of a sudden the biggest fan ever, talking sh*t about everyone else's team. I was visiting family in Washington this summer and they would not STFU about the NFCCG and the SB. I mean I was with a group of like 7 dudes on a camping trip and it got so bad that me and my dad (who is a Broncos fan) just left the camp to go ride 4wheelers bcuz they were so obnoxious.

I know not everyone is like this, but this is my personal experience with the whole "obnoxious fan" thing. I just wish people could be humble, because you never know when your team is gonna suck, or when they are gonna be devastated by injuries and have a bad year....but seriously, Zaghawk, why are you in the 49ers forums? Just asking. I know I just barely joined a few days ago
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Threads like these are kind of like the Pot calling the Kettle black.

I honestly was just telling my wife today after looking at an Alaska Airlines Cyber Monday deal to SF that although I hate the Niners, I do love San Fran and wouldn't mind visiting again soon. Seems a little petty to hate an entire city because of a rival sports team.

On a side note, the fans are probably more obnoxious to you now because the Seahawks FINALLY won (and in convincing fashion) in the Bay Area. I guarantee you if the Niners won in convincing fashion in Seattle on Thanksgiving. Niner fans all over the Seattle-area would be just as obnoxious to Hawk fans as with what you're dealing with right now.

Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed Thanksgiving, but I've actually tried not to rub it in anyone's faces. I've debated maybe the one guy across the street who decided to scream "In Frank Gore we f*cking trust!" outside his balcony while I was out taking my 2 year old for a walk, but I don't want to travel down that path.

What I hate most about Seattle is their damn fans trolling niner web sites. If you hate the Niners then why are you here?
This has nothing to do with the NFL

Even their senior citizen fans can turn downright obnoxious.

I was at my parent's for Thanksgiving and planned to watch the game there. One of their friends was some guy probably 70 years old who was a Seahawk fan. He was a nice guy who I enjoyed conversing with but holy s**t when the game started...2nd play from scrimmage when Crabtree was injured the old guy's face lights up and he starts screaming "Oh he broke his leg, I think he broke his leg! When he finds out it's Crabtree, "Crabtree broke his leg!, he broke his leg!"

He did the same thing when another 49er was injured, "I think he broke his leg!"

And when Kaep had the ball, this was funny but I wasn't going to tolerate it, he'd be chirping, "There's Kaepernickle, Kapernickle doing his thing".

I was up in my parent's bedroom watching the game from there immediately after that.
Share 49ersWebzone