LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

Should the 49ers pursue Adrian Peterson in 2015?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Should the 49ers pursue Adrian Peterson in 2015?

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
uh no
Voted no. I would much rather give 250-270 carries to a 23 year old making 860k. I love Peterson's game. He is a serious weapon not to be taken lightly, but his age and cap number, plus the likelihood of losing draft pick(s) does not do it for me. Why are so many down on Hyde? Gore leaving could be the perfect storm. The ball is in Hyde's court and he will get his chance to shine.
Originally posted by xtm059:
nope

dude is a piece of s**t

who whips their kids til blood? f**k em, i hope they ban him forever

This. A child beating rb, wife beating full back and drug trafficking wide receiver. No thank you. We already have our most gifted player getting arrested every year I think that's enough drama.
His cap number is way to high
Originally posted by beatintina49:
This. A child beating rb, wife beating full back and drug trafficking wide receiver. No thank you. We already have our most gifted player getting arrested every year I think that's enough drama.

I wouldn't go so far as to call Bruce a wife beater. Wife pusher, maybe
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by beatintina49:

I wouldn't go so far as to call Bruce a wife beater. Wife pusher, maybe

He's a gentle pusher.
Originally posted by SisterFister:
Voted no. I would much rather give 250-270 carries to a 23 year old making 860k. I love Peterson's game. He is a serious weapon not to be taken lightly, but his age and cap number, plus the likelihood of losing draft pick(s) does not do it for me. Why are so many down on Hyde? Gore leaving could be the perfect storm. The ball is in Hyde's court and he will get his chance to shine.

AP is a genetic freak! At this point his age won't affect him. AP is unlike any other RB in this league. A surefire HOFer and he has still got it. The only reason I would say no is because of his cap number and our stated desire to be a 3 back rushing offense. We get AP and pay him that much we can forget about the other guys getting carries
Shocked by the amount of no votes. (especially ones that have ZERO to do with cap number and $).
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
SIGN HEEEEEEEEEMMMMMM

after Minnesota allows us to trade for him...

BUT THEN,YOU SIGN HEEEEEEEEMMMM!!
I really though he'd go to Dallas even though they have their own cap situation.

At this point in his career I think money would be MUCH more important that a ring.

Any more rumors??

Nah ,...Spend the money on the offensive line ...I'm really excited to see what Hyde/Bush and Hunter can do ....even though we have 3 solid RB's , I'd still like us to draft another one for camp competition ...maybe we could use him on special teams for awhile like we did with Dixon
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 48s48 seconds ago
And with Dallas paying Greg Hardy $11.3 million, makes it incredibly difficult to now acquire Adrian Peterson.
Originally posted by slowriot:
And with Dallas paying Greg Hardy $11.3 million, makes it incredibly difficult to now acquire Adrian Peterson.
Damn. I was really rooting for Peterson to end up in Dallas. It would've been awesome watching him behind that line.
Originally posted by theduke85:
Originally posted by slowriot:
Damn. I was really rooting for Peterson to end up in Dallas. It would've been awesome watching him behind that line.
Originally posted by theduke85:

You're a 49er fan right? No way do we want DAL ending up with AP in the NFC!
Share 49ersWebzone