LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

****** WEEK 13 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD: 11/27 - 12/01 ******

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Huge f**king cheap shot. SMH
Thank You Dallas for coming through with your yearly choke job on Thanksgiving and making everyone's Holiday better....

Now then........TIME FOR THE NINERS TO ROLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Did I just see McCoy do The pick and eat his booger
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
I'm gonna just cheer for the Eagles 'cause I can't stand the Cowboys.

The real question is do we cheer for the Seahawks or the Eagles next week?

I suppose the best case scenario is Dallas and we win today, then Philly beats Seattle next week. That'll put us ahead of Seattle and Philly.

But now that I think about it, if Dallas loses and we win, we are ahead of Dallas. If Seattle wins next week (and of course we win), we're ahead of all 3. So option two is the best.

Eagles did their part today. Almost about time for us to do ours and finish the deal.
Chip Kelly smells blood in the water and buries the other team. Things are becoming clearer, the division is still up for grabs. Go Niners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrong thread.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Nov 27, 2014 at 5:28 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Seattle has the Eagles in Philly after us.

After today and (at Philly) Cawks will be dead meat waiting to be cremated

I pray this happens

Well (hopefully) Eagles tear them up and we miraculously beat them up there and win out
Marty is stating his case right now.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Marty is stating his case right now.

"The jets are running plays that the dolphins have never seen before" must be nice
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Well we know why he is on defense. Not sure you drop a INT thrown right to you. Terrible hands.
[ Edited by Jcool on Dec 1, 2014 at 6:37 PM ]

The Jets have run it 29 times and thrown it 6 so far. Obviously their strategy's to keep the Dolphins up-tempo offense off the field but the point is they're running the hell out of the ball and have a 10 point lead. This would work for us even if Kap is a glorified running back playing QB.
Share 49ersWebzone