LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 153 users in the forums

****** WEEK 13 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD: 11/27 - 12/01 ******

Shop 49ers game tickets
Who do we cheer for in the philly dallas game?
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Who do we cheer for in the philly dallas game?

I'm hoping for a tie.

...Oh wait! Niners own the tie breaker for both teams. A tie would do nothing. Or would it?
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Nov 27, 2014 at 1:28 PM ]
I'm gonna just cheer for the Eagles 'cause I can't stand the Cowboys.

The real question is do we cheer for the Seahawks or the Eagles next week?
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Nov 27, 2014 at 1:35 PM ]
Dumb ass bears....
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Accident waiting to happen. That D is a super bowl contender?
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
I'm gonna just cheer for the Eagles 'cause I can't stand the Cowboys.

The real question is do we cheer for the Seahawks or the Eagles next week?

I suppose the best case scenario is Dallas and we win today, then Philly beats Seattle next week. That'll put us ahead of Seattle and Philly.

But now that I think about it, if Dallas loses and we win, we are ahead of Dallas. If Seattle wins next week (and of course we win), we're ahead of all 3. So option two is the best.
Dallas D is who we thought they were!
Sounds good lifelongniner. I was rooting for philly either way. My brother is an Eagles fan and that's what we do. At least now i know I can root for philly without regretting it later because of the best case scenario you have presented.
Dallas is Lucky this is not 21-7. If Foles was playing it would have been.

And we're going for Philly. f**k Dallas, they have two of our rings.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
lol Buck so biased he called a phantom penalty against Philly when Dallas actually committed one.

if the Eagles can win, that will almost make for a perfect day after we rape Seaderall.....
Eagles doing their best Niners impression in the redzone their last few possessions. Should be a blowout SMH.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Eagles doing their best Niners impression in the redzone their last few possessions. Should be a blowout SMH.

Dallas always seems to make things somewhat close at home, Philly really should have gotten 7 instead of 3 during the last possession at the very least.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

lol......was thinking the same thing.....
McCoy fumbles right on cue
Share 49ersWebzone