There are 144 users in the forums

Odell Beckham Jr.'s Catch - Best Ever?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Odell Beckham Jr.'s Catch - Best Ever?

In case you missed it:

http://gfycat.com/AllFirmCoypu

I'd say from an athletic stand point, yes. Not the best significant catch ever though.
[ Edited by NinerGod on Nov 24, 2014 at 10:23 AM ]
I'm comfortable with saying this is the best catch I've ever seen, however I'd say Tyree's catch is the best ever, self explanatory.
Yes, best ever.

Wanted OBJ for SF or KC so badly!

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Yes, best ever.

OBJ would've been used better by KC than SF

and I'm talking by the offensive coordinators not QBs so nobody freak out
Wouldn't really say best ever, but definitely top 10
top 5
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Wouldn't really say best ever, but definitely top 10

I thought this at first, but then I couldn't think of a better one.

Tyree's was luck and determination. This was an amazing display of innate talent, practiced skill, and focus. The best catch I can recall.
Never seen anything like that.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Yes, best ever.

I think the Niner's WR group is one of the best in the NFL. The WR group is NOT the problem with the passing game.

Anyway, as others have said, best catch, I think so. But due to its significance (not even winning a regular season game), it'll probably fade outside of his future highlights.

There are a lot of big plays, but in order for them to make it past an individual player/team's highlight reels. It'll require some significance to it.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
To me, best catch means the best display of skill, of peak performance, so yes, that's the best catch I've ever seen.

yes i dont care what anyone says, its the best damn catch i have ever seen.
I actually like the Antonio Freeman's catch on MNF. In addition, I like two of Brandon Lloyd's catch from his 1st stint. I believe it's against bears and chief.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Yes, best ever.

Oh, I agree.

Originally posted by zaghawk:
I think the Niner's WR group is one of the best in the NFL. The WR group is NOT the problem with the passing game.

Agree with this as well. Once SF acquired Stevie Johnson, I pretty well let off the pedal for the OBJ to SF thoughts...
  • Disp
  • Veteran
It was one of the best I've seen, but Tyree's was the best catch ever imo. Tyree's actual catch was incredible, and when you add in the circumstances, it was legendary.
Probably Best Catch from an athletic viewpoint.

But NOT a significant catch as far as winning a meaningful game - Like "The Catch" was.
Share 49ersWebzone