LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

Week 12, who do you want

Shop 49ers game tickets

Week 12, who do you want

1. Want the tards to win to lessen the chance of seacocks getting a wildcard.

2. Want the seacocks to win to give the tards another loss, inching the Niners (and everyone else) up to division title.
I hate how people act like kids and change their names. Cards, of course, and this is for NFL talk, good day sir....

Edit:i meant to say cards of course to win
[ Edited by InsertNameHere on Nov 18, 2014 at 5:24 AM ]
Move to NFL Talk.

I don't think it's "in the cards" for AZ to sweep Seattle this year, so better for SEA to lose now at home and lose some semblance of confidence going forward.

It's almost a no lose situation this weekend. One thing is for sure, if Seattle wins, I want it to be full of struggling, terrible Wilson passing, and luck getting them the W.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
If I had to choose one to win and one to lose? Cards all the way.

I'm kinda rooting for the Cards anyways. No way the 49ers get Home Field throughout. I'd rather the 49ers play the Cards at their HF over playing GB at GB or some other east coast location.
The choice is too difficult to bear. So I'll have to go with a split, 1 - 1. Or even better, two tie games.
It's interesting that Seattle winning against any of their remaining opponents is of no use to us unless it'a AZ....except maybe Philly.

But I'm ok with them losing those games of course even if helps those two teams and potentially hurts our standing overall in the NFC.

Detroit is the one we need to start losing games. If we can beat them record wise, we're most likely in.
BTW, if I could control all of the playoff seeding magically:

I'd have the Cards/49ers/Seahawks all making the playoffs, and having the Hawks get knocked out in the first round.
I probably by myself but if we don't win the superbowl I hope the Cards do. I always hope the supwrbowl champ comes out of our division.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Go cards go! Lets put it this way. IF, and thats a huge if, we get into the pleayoffs, and manage to win a wc game, would you rather then play in lambeau, philly or sunny AZ?
Draw!

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Cards of course !! Is bloody common sense. LOL.
My mind says the Cards to help with the wildcard spot but my heart can not give up on the division. I just want to see a lot of pain and suffering on both sides.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Go cards go! Lets put it this way. IF, and thats a huge if, we get into the pleayoffs, and manage to win a wc game, would you rather then play in lambeau, philly or sunny AZ?

I'd rather play in AZ. It would be a more meaningful game. Knock out the #1 team in the NFL in their house while showing everyone who the real deal is in the NFC West. Heck if that were to happen, I think the niners go on to win the SB.
It's a tough decision. If you know for sure that the Hawks are going to lose more games than the 49ers the rest of the season despite winning this Sunday, then yes, Seahawks win is my vote. Otherwise, as it currently stands, the Hawks will most likely own the tiebreaker (division win%) against us if we finish with the same record. We're currently 1-2 with 3 games left. They're 0-1 with 5 games left. But way too many variables in play at this point in the season.

How about a bloody ruthless brutal physically taxing OT battle that ends in a tie? :P
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
i'm rooting for a giant asteroid to strike the stadium.
Share 49ersWebzone