There are 256 users in the forums

The Bills vs Miami announcer just said that, "Dixion was a great short yard RB in SF&

Shop 49ers game tickets
Give me a break dude. He wasn't great. Saying that he was good is even pushing it. I'd use the word average.
He got stuffed on 2nd and short, then 3rd & 1 in the NFC title game vs the Giants. Those plays could've changed the complexion of that game. I wouldn't call him great at all.
I'd say he was a dreadful short yardage back. I have numerous memories of him being stuffed on short runs. Never had any power and certainly no agility or vision. Crappy back that people here liked for some reason
Did anyone notice that on the fantasy scroll feed last Sunday they referred to him as BOOBIE DIXON?
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
Give me a break dude. He wasn't great. Saying that he was good is even pushing it. I'd use the word average.

Well that leaves us with only one option, blow that mthafkrs house up !!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:

Well that leaves us with only one option, blow that mthafkrs house up !!

LMAO! And boot Dixon off Twitter! I got sick of seeing his getto tweets on this page!
[ Edited by Olejohnnyboy on Nov 13, 2014 at 8:33 PM ]
  • Jiks
I noticed that too lol.

He's not doing all that bad this year though. Not great by any means, but he's found a role at least.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Nov 13, 2014 at 8:20 PM ]
Shows how much that announcer paid attention to anything. What he should've said is "this game just set football back about 50 years."
good riddance
i miss boobie

he was a great teammate, great locker toom presence

He was a great cheerleader, but just an average short yardage back.
Great ST player, Ok out of the backfield. Has good hands and pass protects will. Wish he was still here as our 3rd back and ST contributer.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Did anyone notice that on the fantasy scroll feed last Sunday they referred to him as BOOBIE DIXON?

'Boobie' Dixon became official on the Bills roster last August.

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2014/08/anthony_boobie_dixon_roster_why_called_nickname.html
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
he did a fine job for us during his last year here, converted several third and short situations. he changed me from a person who wanted to get rid of him to someone who was sad to see him go
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
I'd say he was a dreadful short yardage back. I have numerous memories of him being stuffed on short runs. Never had any power and certainly no agility or vision. Crappy back that people here liked for some reason

He was a pretty good special teamer, but it was his crazy-high level energy. The team often fed of his exuberance on the sidelines. He was always running back and forth on the sideline, spinning his towel, revving up the team and crowd.
Share 49ersWebzone