There are 129 users in the forums

NFL.COM writers picking Packers as unanimous NFC favorites

Shop 49ers game tickets
Yeah sure. Did they not see NO spank them in NO? Did they not see SEA spank them in SEA? GB aint beating no heavyweights in the NFC. Just because they play in that cupcake division every year and will be guaranteed to make the playoffs is no reason to think they can beat any NFCW team come playoff time. Hell I doubt they could beat PHI or DAL
It's what happens when the QB throws six TDs in the first half. The media creams all over their pants on the highest scoring team every week.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Yeah sure. Did they not see NO spank them in NO? Did they not see SEA spank them in SEA? GB aint beating no heavyweights in the NFC. Just because they play in that cupcake division every year and will be guaranteed to make the playoffs is no reason to think they can beat any NFCW team come playoff time. Hell I doubt they could beat PHI or DAL

I don't want us going to GB in jan again. Packers defense is playing better.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

I don't want us going to GB in jan again. Packers defense is playing better.

why. we play better on the road and we have proved we can go into there and win. last year people were moaning the packers would be better prepared for us and predicted a bad loss. based on the way this season is going, we can not pick and choose where we want to play in the playoffs,,, we should be happy just to get in and then be very happy we would play on the road. this is a road tested team both in the regular season and in the playoffs. there is no being scared in football
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
oh and cc forgot to mention how irritating it has been to hear some of the so called experts on tv this week rehashing the old worn out and not true cliche that teams can not beat the packers in green bay in january
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ilikecows699:
lol they did destroy the bears. the team we got beat by lolololol

well you would like to think,IF we can make the playoffs and IF we go to green bay,, we will not be the same team we were then
There is a best team, quarterback, dynasty every week. As soon as they lose one game they are yesterday's news.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
lol, they wouldn't even be top 3 in the NFC West
sounds about right to me. It's either them or the Cardinals and I'd lean towards the Packers at this point. Rodgers is on another level right now. Hopefully they are peaking too early.
100 points in 2 games. It takes Kaep, at least 8 games to put up 100

And we all know that if the Niners offense was looking as good as the Packers and the media didn't have them rated number 1 everybody would be b***hing
Originally posted by valrod33:
100 points in 2 games. It takes Kaep, at least 8 games to put up 100

Is there a set of conditions that must be met to remove HOF status from a poster?
They definitely look like the team to beat right now.

But you know they don't want to play us.
1) Oh look they're laying waste to s**tty defensive teams. Yay.

2) When they beat someone that matters, away from Lambeau, call me.
Packers should be favorites. They have the easiest schedule, will likely finish 13-3. Arizona has a brutal stretch of games to finish the season (as to the 49ers and Seahawks).

If Packers get home field advantage then they are the favorites ... unless they play SF. We are the one team that GB cannot beat, which is somewhat poetic justice given that Green Bay was the one team we couldn't beat from '95 through '97.
Share 49ersWebzone