There are 219 users in the forums

NFL.COM writers picking Packers as unanimous NFC favorites

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000426898/article/best-nfc-team-packers-lions-and-eagles-merit-consideration?campaign=Ext_Email_1st10_20141112&cvosrc=Ext_Email.Epsilon.1st10_20141112

Gonna be so enjoyable to prove them wrong!!!

They have one good game and everyone is all over their nuts. Did they forget how they played in New Orleans? The same team they got blown out by that we just beat.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

They have one good game and everyone is all over their nuts. Did they forget how they played in New Orleans? The same team they got blown out by that we just beat.

Beat me to it, they just got spanked in New Orleans. We just beat NO in their home field, and they won 20 straight. Who cares. We need to win out or that game means NOTHING
lol they always pick the team who has the most potent offense and QBs playing well.

Then those teams get blasted in cold weather games by defenses like ours.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
lol they always pick the team who has the most potent offense and QBs playing well.

this
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

this

This x2. McCarthy is Harbaugh's whorething until proven otherwise.
is everyone mad that they didnt pick us or something?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

I don't think so. The Packers don't even own their division and the media trying to crown them early. Still piss weak on D especially against a good rushing attack.

More worried about the Lions if Stafford can keep his s**t together.

The top 8 or so teams in the NFC are all really evenly matched IMO but it'll be the hardened ones that come out on top again.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Naw, Just funny how its the same picks the last few years. Just elite QBs playing high level offense against crap teams.

Manning and his high powered offense. Rogers and his high powered offense. Brees and his high powered offense. Rivers and his high powered offense.

Then the super bowl champs are defensive teams with QBs like Wilson, Flacco, and Eli Manning.
The Pack still have to make the playoffs before I crown their ass

They always have a shot with Rodgers, but they're overreacting making them the unanimous favorites. I'd call them an above-average team overall. Winning the NFC takes a complete team effort, and I don't think they have a complete team.
People always jump on the Packer train this time of year. And every year that train crashes into a brick wall known as the San Francisco 49ers
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
After they beat the Eagles and their sorry secondary, they'll crown Cheese Whiz as favorites to rep NFC in super bowl

I ain't trippin doe... if can we sneak into the playoffs, mofos are gonna get beat down by us!!
lol they did destroy the bears. the team we got beat by lolololol
Originally posted by ilikecows699:
lol they did destroy the bears. the team we got beat by lolololol

We were destroying them to until Kap had his period.
Share 49ersWebzone