There are 267 users in the forums

Week 10 Gameday Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
TNF Cleveland at Cincinnati
LOL Dalton throws a pick three plays in
Was that ex 9er Moore with the ko return?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Dalton looks like sheeeeeeit!!
Damn, Hoyer has a nice arm, never really watched him play before, seems pretty solid....
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Damn, Hoyer has a nice arm, never really watched him play before, seems pretty solid....

better than kap?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Brownies really tearing Bungles a new hole there?
Originally posted by LVJay:

better than kap?

My man Jay....

Some might argue better than Kap.....
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

better than kap?

My man Jay....

Some might argue better than Kap.....

Bungles taking a dump in their own bed against a rival they're suppose to be much better than... 49ers vs Rams all over again
Hoyer just gunned one

Bungles taking a dump in their own bed against a rival they're suppose to be much better than... 49ers vs Rams all over again

Yeah, hope we see a Niner team this Sunday that we haven't seen this year yet and we get our s**t together and somehow roll the Aints.....

Might have to drawn my Sundays sorrows in rum this week instead of beer if we have another Broncos performance....
is that how the Bungels got their sellouts recently ?

giving them away in that Buffalo wild wing/ Pepsi Commercial ?

• LVJay
  • Veteran

Yeah, hope we see a Niner team this Sunday that we haven't seen this year yet and we get our s**t together and somehow roll the Aints.....

Might have to drawn my Sundays sorrows in rum this week instead of beer if we have another Broncos performance....

Kap's pissed... no doubt he / that offense trades points with them. I don't expect the defense to stop Brees, but this is definitely a game the offense can win. It's about time the offense carries this team to a win, I'm not expecting it, but I won't be shocked if we win.

Bungles gonna come out at halftime or what?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
is that how the Bungels got their sellouts recently ?

giving them away in that Buffalo wild wing/ Pepsi Commercial ?

LOL!

That's ****ing hilarious!!!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Its like Roman is OC for the Bengals also
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I ate supper. Stepped out the porch for a breath of fresh air. Took a look at the moon and had positive feelings all over me. What did I come back to... Brownies in FG range and Bungles ain't done a damn thing.

What was that nonsense Hue Jackson was spewing a while back (the hunters are being hunted or some crap like that)... **** ***

Damn bona fide bums (at best)!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone