There are 250 users in the forums

***** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD: 10/30 - 11/3 *****

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • CMIO
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I really don't get how Zona gets so many lucky breaks. They face the best team in the NFC and it happens to be the game their QB gets injured, and the refs let them walk away with DPI left, and right. This isn't sour grapes, this team is so f**king phony and fake.

Cant keep blaming the refs for other teams' success, and lack of ours.

Truth is Zona is playing with poise. They're calling safe plays for Palmer with the quick screens and short passes.

I give em credit.
How about all the holding Dallas is getting away with. Mind is blown
MIA, up 20 Zip over Diego ... are the Bolts gonna' lose 3 straight. Team can't seem to win in Miami.
  • CMIO
give it to murray
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
ugh murray so good, I don't want any of that
  • CMIO
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
MIA, up 20 Zip over Diego ... are the Bolts gonna' lose 3 straight. Team can't seem to win in Miami.

ESPN and NFLN should slap themselves. Just 3 weeks ago they were all over SD's jock, claiming that Rivers might be the only guy that could dethrone Denver and Seattle.

Oops, the joke's on them.
Originally posted by CMIO:
I really don't get how Zona gets so many lucky breaks. They face the best team in the NFC and it happens to be the game their QB gets injured, and the refs let them walk away with DPI left, and right. This isn't sour grapes, this team is so f**king phony and fake.

Truth is Zona is playing with poise. They're calling safe plays for Palmer with the quick screens and short passes.

I give em credit.

So much poise indeed as they skate by 10+ DPI calls a game. -They're f**king phonies, I'm not giving it to these phonies.

I give em credit.

So much poise indeed as they skate by 10+ DPI calls a game. -They're f**king phonies, I'm not giving it to these phonies.

Theyre a good team. But with Palmer, they arent going to get far.
Jadon witten saved the day

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:

He's playing good, though. Wonder how long he can keep it up.
Palmer
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Palmer has been one of the best qbs in the league over the course of the last 16 game. 26 tds to 11 interceptions. 96 passer rating. He is arguably playing the best in his career the last season.
  • CMIO

I give em credit.

Im not either. Zona doesn't impress me one bit. But I think Arians knows that the only chance his team has is keeping it close, so he plays it safe and calls short yardage, high percentage plays that Palmer is comfortable with.

I expect they'll come down to earth before the season is over.

I give em credit.

Im not either. Zona doesn't impress me one bit. But I think Arians knows that the only chance his team has is keeping it close, so he plays it safe and calls short yardage, high percentage plays that Palmer is comfortable with.

Yet last week, and most games this season people say the only thing we do is go deep. ? Palmer is just playing the best he has on a long time. He hasn't been surrounded by this much talent and I think he is showing he's a good qb.
  • CMIO
Originally posted by ring_less:

I give em credit.

Yet last week, and most games this season people say the only thing we do is go deep. ? Palmer is just playing the best he has on a long time. He hasn't been surrounded by this much talent and I think he is showing he's a good qb.

I agree. I think Palmer gets a lot more flak than he should. He's a safe bet quarterback that has the ability to lead his team to victory. I just feel that the Cardinals as a whole aren't as good as their record dictates. But we'll find out more this second half of the season, when the NFC West starts bruising itself up and a real contender(s) comes out.
Share 49ersWebzone