There are 242 users in the forums

***** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD: 10/30 - 11/3 *****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:
hahah Alex Smith gets the ball tipped and Fasano catches it while laying on the ground and lunges forward for a 2 yrd TD.

That was sweet. Lol at jets
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Jcool:
hahah Alex Smith gets the ball tipped and Fasano catches it while laying on the ground and lunges forward for a 2 yrd TD.

That was sweet. Lol at jets

Smith making plays
  • CMIO
Damn it Dallas
F*ck
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Palmer continues to play well.
What happened to Foles? Sanchez just threw a TD for the Eagles.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
What happened to Foles? Sanchez just threw a TD for the Eagles.

He's in the locker room with a shoulder injury.
Does anyone know, why Sanchez, is in the game ???
I stepped away from the RedZone, returned as he was throwing a TD.

edit: NVM, just read Mayo
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Nov 2, 2014 at 10:55 AM ]
Of course, you never want to see a guy get hurt, but damn that's good news for us if Foles misses extended time.
I really don't get how Zona gets so many lucky breaks. They face the best team in the NFC and it happens to be the game their QB gets injured, and the refs let them walk away with DPI left, and right. This isn't sour grapes, this team is so f**king phony and fake.

• Buchy
  • Veteran
Dallas s**tting the bed :(
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I really don't get how Zona gets so many lucky breaks. They face the best team in the NFC and it happens to be the game their QB gets injured, and the refs let them walk away with DPI left, and right. This isn't sour grapes, this team is so f**king phony and fake.

I said the same thing in another thread. Officiating has been one sided in this game though. Cowboys are playing scared without Romo
smh
Palmer is showing great poise and intelligence. I don't see this team slowing down.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

So if this is the case we shouldn't have anything to worry about other than making the playoffs right? And if we do, what worry do we have with the Cardinals? If they're a phony team then they'll bow out in their first go or we'll handle them easily if we face them, right.
Share 49ersWebzone