LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

***** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD: 10/30 - 11/3 *****

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • buck
  • Veteran
A Colt's victory tonight would be useful.
  • buck
  • Veteran
whoops
[ Edited by buck on Nov 3, 2014 at 5:13 PM ]
luck sees an all out blitz coming

takes maybe one more step back in a shotgun formation and lets it fly

Granted it was incomplete, he got the ball away before anyone could get to him.

Considering he has had pretty much the same coaching staff, its ridiculous that kap/roman dont do that
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Ahmad Bradshaw is the Colts' leading rusher even though he has 27 fewer carries than bust Richardson. Reminds me of when the Chiefs absurdly gave more carries to Thomas Jones than Jamaal Charles and Charles still outgained him by over 500 yards.
It's ridiculous to think that Harbaugh actually coached Luck and our offense can't be anywhere near as productive as the Colts are. He never panics even under the most chaotic pressure. Also, how the hell did we lose to Eli Manning in the 2011 NFCCG. It's in comprehensible how that guy has two rings.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
It's ridiculous to think that Harbaugh actually coached Luck and our offense can't be anywhere near as productive as the Colts are. He never panics even under the most chaotic pressure. Also, how the hell did we lose to Eli Manning in the 2011 NFCCG. It's in comprehensible how that guy has two rings.

Drives me crazy. It's not excuses but simple reality that he had incredible luck. That Tyree catch was 1 in a billion, as was Kyle Williams' fumbles. And he threw 2 or 3 passes against us that should've been easy interceptions. One of them was so misthrown that two of our guys had a great chance to catch it but of course Eli's luck ensured that they collided.

As for the Colts, I still can't figure them out. They have a tendency to either blow teams out or get destroyed. They lost by 30 and 29 to the Rams and Cards last year, were blown out by Pit last week and I bet the Pats will obliterate them again two weeks from now.
For those who like to call ref conspiracy to keep games close for ratings. Please explain to me why all these primetime games suck?
Share 49ersWebzone