LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

Romo has two fractures in back

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000420828/article/tony-romo-has-fractures-in-transverse-process

When does quality of life come into play?
Dude is a tough sob but I hope they sit him for awhile. Weeden can get by with Murray's help.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Dude is a tough sob but I hope they sit him for awhile. Weeden can get by with Murray's help.

I couldn't care less after tomorrow. But Romo gives them the best chance to beat ARI tomorrow.

Hopefully by tomorrow evening, we'll be 1 game back of ARI.
ARI was right about John Brown. Kid has been terrific behind Fitz and Floyd.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
ARI was right about John Brown. Kid has been terrific behind Fitz and Floyd.

What this has to do with Romos back is beyond me
He has two broken bones in his back but the injury will not get worse if he continues playing..................Yeah Right!
All this means is that 2 teams from the NFC West will make the playoffs now
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
He has two broken bones in his back but the injury will not get worse if he continues playing..................Yeah Right!

It won't get worse just from playing...but if he takes a similar hit, you gotta believe it could get worse
Originally posted by Janitor:

It won't get worse just from playing...but if he takes a similar hit, you gotta believe it could get worse

He'll be an actual arm chair quarterback at that point.
Feed Demarco dumbass garrett.

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Feed Demarco dumbass garrett.

Just like feed gore....easier said than done
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Romo might hurt the cowboys by playing.....he's gotta be able to move.in the pocket. AZ blitzes a lot.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Seems to me like AZ is getting help from the football gods again
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:
Seems to me like AZ is getting help from the football gods again

Hopefully they go back to Bruce Arian's lifetime coaching win/loss average soon.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by Janitor:

He'll be an actual arm chair quarterback at that point.

I really agree. I think he'd be an idiot to play with a fractured back. Fractured ribs, I can understand, but a *back* no way.
Share 49ersWebzone