LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

**** WEEK 8 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD : 10/23 - 10/27 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
DeSean making guys like McCoy and Cousins look good. He is a diva but the dude is such a weapon.
Originally posted by 4ML:
DeSean making guys like McCoy and Cousins look good. He is a diva but the dude is such a weapon.

He really is. Really wish we could've grabbed him.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

I remember that draft. Me and my buddy were going nuts because he was the home town kid and we wanted him. We went with Balmer and Rachal instead.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

I remember that draft. Me and my buddy were going nuts because he was the home town kid and we wanted him. We went with Balmer and Rachal instead.
Ugh don't remind me, it was such an obvious pick too. f**k its frustrating.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Have a feeling Cowboys are going to get flack for letting Romo back in the game. Thought the players were supposed to be protected by doctors. The video of Romo trying to convince Dr. will hurt them.

no,it wont do anything to anyone. The injury was fake. Its a bunch of made up drama.

Dallas will beat the Cards next week
I was surprised at how good Weeden played. Maybe if he stayed in the game the Cowboys win it. Everyone thought the Redskins were going to run away with it but Weeden scored on both possessions.

And at this point I do think Colt is better then Cousins
Think Weeden should have stayed in game & Cowboys win game. Redskins did the right thing by attacking a injured & non-mobile Romo at end of game & OT. Romo should have never been allowed back in game by doctors. You could see the pain on his face just trying to walk out there.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Think Weeden should have stayed in game & Cowboys win game. Redskins did the right thing by attacking a injured & non-mobile Romo at end of game & OT. Romo should have never been allowed back in game by doctors. You could see the pain on his face just trying to walk out there.

I admire QB's like Romo and Peyton Manning for their toughness but have to question their smarts and advisors. Manning especially, four procedures on the spine and a full career of smelling the roses but won't let go even at the risk of paralysis. Defenses in the NFL want to take these guys out, knowing when to leave may be the smartest thing that anyone can learn.
Arizona will beat Dallas next week. Dallas will come back down to Earth and finish again 8-8. Arizona can limit Murray to 100yds and force Romo to make a few bone headed throws. Palmer is playing lights out.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
Arizona will beat Dallas next week. Dallas will come back down to Earth and finish again 8-8. Arizona can limit Murray to 100yds and force Romo to make a few bone headed throws. Palmer is playing lights out.

I for one hope Dallas unleashes rage on AZ for their loss against Washington. AZ however blitzes just like Washington does so could give Romo problems.

Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:

Dallas will beat Arizona next week
Originally posted by solidg2000:
I was surprised at how good Weeden played. Maybe if he stayed in the game the Cowboys win it. Everyone thought the Redskins were going to run away with it but Weeden scored on both possessions.

Why did we get rid of McCoy again?
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Colt sucks
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Colt sucks

But he's 1-0 in the last two years as a starter!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
We don't want / need AZ to win
Share 49ersWebzone