There are 299 users in the forums

Would Sean Payton have Won it all in SF by now?

Shop 49ers game tickets
If Sean Payton was HC instead of Harbaugh, does anyone believe he wouldve won a Superbowl by now for SF?
Last year for sure.
No
He has passed his prime.
I believe so with the defense to back his offensive mind... i believe he might have won 2 in the time Harbaugh has been here. Him calling plays instead of Greg Roman. yea SF wouldve had 1 if not 2 by now.
  • CMIO
If he brought Drew Brees with him, then yea for sure.
Last year the Seahawks would have buried him in the NFC Champioship game. In his prime he barely won one SB thanks to Rex Grossman. He's come up short in too many big games, he's older and I don't see that changing.
Only if he put bounties on other players
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Oct 18, 2014 at 7:56 PM ]
if he brings gregg williams over
Nobody has won a Super Bowl with 2 different teams so it's nothing but conjecture. Sean's a great coach but Drew Brees has a say in that team's success too.

not without Fangio for sure. Plus he plays a style of ball that won't win out west.
Would the 90s Bills have won a title with Bill Walsh? There is no definite answer, maybe, but who knows? It's pointless to speculate a scenario which will never come to fruition.
Originally posted by MCrabs15:
Would the 90s Bills have won a title with Bill Walsh? There is no definite answer, maybe, but who knows? It's pointless to speculate a scenario which will never come to fruition.

Thank You. Lock this Down
Share 49ersWebzone