LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 300 users in the forums

Percy Harvin traded to Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jimrat:
ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk
Follow

Seahawks show bad teams how the good teams do it -- once you know you've made a mistake, you move on. Period.
2:35 PM - 17 Oct 2014

HAHAHAHA
Couldn't have happened to a better team.

Seattle will be feeling this for a while.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
And they tried to get Cameron Jordan and Julius Thomas for him? What the great slugging receiver and magic beans just wasn't enticing enough for the Browns and Broncos?

I wonder if the conversation went like this........

Pete: "Hey John, was wondering if you'd be interested in trading Julius for Percy?"
John: "hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahah!!!!!!!!"
John: "No really, whats going on Pete?"
Pete: "Nevermind bye"
Originally posted by Baldie:
And they tried to get Cameron Jordan and Julius Thomas for him? What the great slugging receiver and magic beans just wasn't enticing enough for the Browns and Broncos?

Pete: "Hey John, was wondering if you'd be interested in trading Julius for Percy?"

More like

"Hello, I want to trade Perc...Hello?"
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by Baldie:

More like

"Hello, I want to trade Perc...Hello?"

LMAO...could have gone that way to.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
seattle is done

they will lose at least 3-4 more games

they were gonna lose (at least) 4 more with or w/out that fragile little tw@tttttt

yeah probably, but now they have no threat

teams will just stack the box and stop lynch

Think Panthers will do it? Their defense is nothing like last year, but neither are the Cawks...
I just love the fact that we never got play against him
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LVJay:
Think Panthers will do it? Their defense is nothing like last year, but neither are the Cawks...

I do. The panthers were embarrassed last week. They come out swinging. I hope Benjamin makes sherman his b***h.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I do. The panthers were embarrassed last week. They come out swinging. I hope Benjamin makes sherman his b***h.

I hope you're right, that would be sweet... on our bye, but they don't capitalize (Cards too, GO EAGLES).

Although, the Cawks may not be what they were last year, but Panthers look even worse... hope they pull it out tho.
[ Edited by LVJay on Oct 21, 2014 at 7:25 PM ]
Originally posted by Empire49:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
lol Percy Harvin and the Seahawks One of the worse trade ever. Dude was injured half of their SB year. Didn't contribute much of anything to their offense to make it any better. Although you would think on paper. Percy Harvin is an ass f**k for every NFL GM. Like getting the hottest girl on the planet in bed then finds out she's a tranny with a 12" dick.

Worst trade ever? No. Don't forget the raiders are still around. Remember their trade for Carson Palmer?

Pshhh.

Herschel Walker.

Thanks to Minnesota, the Dallas Cowboys singlehandedly built a monster that kept us out of at least 2 super bowls.

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
lol Percy Harvin and the Seahawks One of the worse trade ever. Dude was injured half of their SB year. Didn't contribute much of anything to their offense to make it any better. Although you would think on paper. Percy Harvin is an ass f**k for every NFL GM. Like getting the hottest girl on the planet in bed then finds out she's a tranny with a 12" dick.

Worst trade ever? No. Don't forget the raiders are still around. Remember their trade for Carson Palmer?

Pshhh.

Herschel Walker.

Thanks to Minnesota, the Dallas Cowboys singlehandedly built a monster that kept us out of at least 2 super bowls.

There are plenty of other horrendous trades that were far worse than the Harvin one. I was just pointing out a recent one by that group of guys posing as a "team" across the bay.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Pshhh.

Herschel Walker.

There are plenty of other horrendous trades that were far worse than the Harvin one. I was just pointing out a recent one by that group of guys posing as a "team" across the bay.

What about Gruden for $8 million and 2 1st and 2 2nd round picks?
Pretty creative writing

Steve Sandmeyer @SteveSandmeyer
This sums up my feelings about drama queen fans and media members. I absolutely love this http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-really-true-story-of-seattle-trading-percy-harvin-to-the-jets/
Will punch geno
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Pretty creative writing

Steve Sandmeyer @SteveSandmeyer
This sums up my feelings about drama queen fans and media members. I absolutely love this http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-really-true-story-of-seattle-trading-percy-harvin-to-the-jets/

Flippin' hilarious.
Share 49ersWebzone