LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 199 users in the forums

Rams were not fined for throwing punches at the Niners?

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap3000000410768/Rams-take-frustrations-out-on-49ers

Was I the only one waiting to hear from the NFL about fines these players? What happened, where are the fines?
[ Edited by Moolji on Oct 16, 2014 at 7:35 PM ]
jeff fisher is on competition committee, he has connections
This is the only reason I'm rooting for Seattle to beat the living s**t out of the Rams this Sunday.
This was definitely messed up. Really disappointed we didn't get Hyde a TD against that D line after seeing this nonsense. I have no tolerance for trash like Gregg Williams. Dude should be on his ass somewhere out of the league.
arent fines usually announced on fridays?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Lambs gotta get theirs while they can because when we meet up again in a few weeks (lights out)... those poor excuses for NFL players are gonna get a worse beat down in the 2nd meeting.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
DEEPEE
[ Edited by LVJay on Oct 16, 2014 at 10:06 PM ]
NOT EVEN FOR THE HORSECOLLAR?
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
It didn't seem like he was trying to throw a punch at all. Just a kind of "in you're face" move, getting exited. The throwing the ball one was pretty lame, but Culliver got a taunting penalty that was a lot less.
There were multiple no-call late hits and taunting especially by that fat fck rb #36 on the lambs. b*****ds

This was not the only time punches were thrown. I was watching this game w some friends and their families, lots of things I think that are not relevant here. But one was: there we go, fighting. I'm tired of it as a Rams fan. Very, very tired of it.

It destroyed several games last year and turned us into an absolute mess. I have no idea how this coaching staff keeps allowing this.

I am agreeing now with the many Rams fans who are done w Fisher if this is his coaching lead.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by RedAlice:
This was not the only time punches were thrown. I was watching this game w some friends and their families, lots of things I think that are not relevant here. But one was: there we go, fighting. I'm tired of it as a Rams fan. Very, very tired of it.

It destroyed several games last year and turned us into an absolute mess. I have no idea how this coaching staff keeps allowing this.

I am agreeing now with the many Rams fans who are done w Fisher if this is his coaching lead.

How do you feel about Gregg Williams?

Yeah, Fisher is a pretty dang good coach... but his teams have a tendancy to be a little dirty. Gregg Williams, who has been with Fisher a lot, is always dirty.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
This was definitely messed up. Really disappointed we didn't get Hyde a TD against that D line after seeing this nonsense. I have no tolerance for trash like Gregg Williams. Dude should be on his ass somewhere out of the league.
Honestly thought he would get blacklisted and no one would hire him because of Bounty Gate. Especially encouraging players to try to get away with head shots considering it has come to light how concussions have such serious long term effects. The fact he is employed in the NFL tells you the desire to win trumps everything, including morals. Some people's offenses are severe enough that they don't deserve a second chance and Greg Williams is one of those people.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

Yeah, Fisher is a pretty dang good coach... but his teams have a tendancy to be a little dirty. Gregg Williams, who has been with Fisher a lot, is always dirty.

Agreed. I would want them both out if I was a Rams fan. Lack of discipline comes from the top. It was a concern for us at the start of the season but things seem to have been brought under control.
Share 49ersWebzone