LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

Do you know how beat a Seahawks?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Do you know how beat a Seahawks?

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Lol seriously, this has gone on long enough. Which one of you guys is actually BuZz?

chaz

That would make sense.
[ Edited by Byisgod on Oct 9, 2014 at 6:39 PM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by 49ersFan:
This is an awesome thread. Buzz have u noticed any other ways to beat them?

We must coverage with WR and TE when Wilson can't find then what he do. He may escape again to run. So let Willis must around and must eyes on him if he tried to escape and run right side or left side. I am sure. Willis is best to stop on Wilson. He saw Willis when he will gave up on him. He can't beat on Willis because... Wilson can fast too right then Willis can fast too. Willis can checkmate on
And our LB can watch and keep coverage to Lynch. Let Willis eyes on Wilson. We can stop him the best. Wilson is very sick and smart his leader his score s**t.. Wilson is very important the one. We must stop him

Idk if willis is fast enough to checkmate wilson on spy assignment. Maybe bowman last year, not this year. Maybe we can put bethea lurk spy. Interesting how maybe this year will be emphasis on stopping wilson instead of lynch. Seems like lynch always breaks our backs im the end

Willis was playing for coverage that is why. Bowman can watch around but bowman is not great a tackle. Bowman is a great coverage than PWillis. Willis is a power tackle than bowman. Yes I know. We have a great defense line can stop on Lynch if good enough. Then Wilson will work hard and get fast a score when he can throw or escape to run. Must eyes on Wilson how stopped as we can..

Thank you buzz. How many hours of film study did you put it to figure this all out. Thanks again
Me want cookie
Stops funny, funny stops.
In all seriousness, this thread should just be merged into the Dethrone thread. I really hope Hawks fans don't come here and think we're as obsessed over them as they are over us (as they have been) despite winning a title.
Hooked on Phonics did not work for this guy. Floyd Mayweather, is that you??
Yes. I know. We must chance time and get better next time. I think, we must stopped to Wilson first then 2nd is Marshawn. I know Wilson alway act fake to give the ball then tried to escape for run right side or left side. So I wanted PWillis can checkmate on Wilson because Willis can fast to run for mate with Wilson. Aldson and Lynch will get to fight and get to Wilson if they missed to chase to him because Wilson can fast his easy the way. He tried to escaped right or left then Willis must around and keep eyes on Wilson if he tried to escape it. I am sure that Willis can stopped to Wilson

Why do you want Willis to mate with Wilson? That is sick and I thought I was a pervert.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Is this some kind of Yoda speak?

Almost (some kind)... when Yoda was 2 months old (baby) he was still a little more clear than this post .

%20Message%3A%20JSON%20Parse%20error%3A%20Unexpected%20EOF%20(url%3A%20http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DYjvY_-w12kQ)
Originally posted by saj4423:
Why do you want Willis to mate with Wilson? That is sick and I thought I was a pervert.

LOL

Originally posted by speedster:
Not trying to be mean.

But anyone else reading this and hearing Yoda's voice??

Yoda, no. A crack head, well.....?
This is an awesome thread. Buzz have u noticed any other ways to beat them?

We must coverage with WR and TE when Wilson can't find then what he do. He may escape again to run. So let Willis must around and must eyes on him if he tried to escape and run right side or left side. I am sure. Willis is best to stop on Wilson. He saw Willis when he will gave up on him. He can't beat on Willis because... Wilson can fast too right then Willis can fast too. Willis can checkmate on
And our LB can watch and keep coverage to Lynch. Let Willis eyes on Wilson. We can stop him the best. Wilson is very sick and smart his leader his score s**t.. Wilson is very important the one. We must stop him

Idk if willis is fast enough to checkmate wilson on spy assignment. Maybe bowman last year, not this year. Maybe we can put bethea lurk spy. Interesting how maybe this year will be emphasis on stopping wilson instead of lynch. Seems like lynch always breaks our backs im the end

Willis was playing for coverage that is why. Bowman can watch around but bowman is not great a tackle. Bowman is a great coverage than PWillis. Willis is a power tackle than bowman. Yes I know. We have a great defense line can stop on Lynch if good enough. Then Wilson will work hard and get fast a score when he can throw or escape to run. Must eyes on Wilson how stopped as we can..

Thank you buzz. How many hours of film study did you put it to figure this all out. Thanks again

I did watch to Wilson for whole time when he was playing against at Redskins MNF. Study make my eyes on Wilson played same the way and match to video from highlights.
I watched him on video from highlights that he did same things when he played the same way for since 2 years now. Wilson was study on film about football and his focus by himself how offense score. Wilson was improve too fast how get points from score. He was smart to study the film football and how get score as offense weapons.

Did you see Wilson played seem different that his own playing the way. He is very smart the playing and smart how wins a games. ..

I am going to bed. I will explain more again by twm.
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
." I know him played the way. He goes same play the way... Keep study to Wilson played the way.. "

I agree 100% Buzz...Great post.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by UKNiner:

%20Message%3A%20JSON%20Parse%20error%3A%20Unexpected%20EOF%20(url%3A%20http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DYjvY_-w12kQ)

LOL... yeah, but the difference is, we could understand that Latka
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
take away that cheater stadium they have. complete lack of proper sportsmanship subjecting opponent to an absurd, noise chamber. fill the ceiling of that overhang with noise-cancelling foam.
Share 49ersWebzone