There are 267 users in the forums

Do you know how beat a Seahawks?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Do you know how beat a Seahawks?

I know how stop to Wilson.

Did you see him his left hand and hold his ball to Lynch but fake to give the ball. Then turn right to run... Did you see the Seahawks OLines did push and run to left and together to run left and Lynch run to left that fool.. Wilson was fake act then turn right to run and got TD..

Ok.. If you see Wilson had right hand with ball and fake give to Lynch the ball. Wilson will turn left to run side and his Offensive Lines does forward to run to left.. That is opposite.. It's easy to catch to Wilson played the same way.. Watch to Wilson playing the same way and same his way a games.
If you know how beat to Seahawks...

What is your opinion? We can share our opinion and figure out.. If you know how beat a seahawks then what is your answer..

I know how answer it how can we beat to Seahawks. As I can!!

4:14 did you see Wilson his hand with ball and fake to give the ball then turn right and throw the ball or run..

6:22.... Did you see Wilson stand was corn around and Offense Lines push forward to left and Lynch run to left that fake. Wilson run to turn right and got td.

Got it?!. I know him played the way. He goes same play the way... Keep study to Wilson played the way.. We can beat to Wilson and we can stop them to Wilson

Its easy for me. I can study to Wilson played same the way. We can beat to Wilson and stopped to him. As I can!!!
Aint this similar to how Aldon Smith crushed Wilson on the opening series in the NFCCG? He may have been on to what you've discovered. You do make a good point but you might be in the wrong forum
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Oct 9, 2014 at 5:11 PM ]
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
hey look its the exact same thread you made the other day....
Can someone pin this?
the 49ers Defense and fangio Last years NFCCG did a GREAT job almost perfect for 2 1/2 Quarters of perfect Defense until that gross discusting Crlos Rogers 4th down TD. Marshawn had that TD run and Wilson had a Lucky scramble and Whitner fell asleep deep to Baldwin. For the most part I felt the 49ers HAD a GREAT Scheme and effect good enough to win that day except for 2 or 3 HUGE Lucky Seachicken Plays.

Main thing is to take away the run and keep a Bullrush on Wilson and maintain your lanes. Make him beat you with his arm from the pocket. Once you lose conatain on him that's when he's at his best.
PIN THIS s**t!
." I know him played the way. He goes same play the way... Keep study to Wilson played the way.. "

I agree 100% Buzz...Great post.
We got to stop Lynch first. Wilson ain't going to run on us like he did against the Skins because our D is loaded with talent. We need to play a complete 60 minutes of intelligent, hard hitting Niner football, cut the late turnovers, execute with the game on the line, and we will win in Seattle. Sorry if make it seem easy, it won't be.

Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
the 49ers Defense and fangio Last years NFCCG did a GREAT job almost perfect for 2 1/2 Quarters of perfect Defense until that gross discusting Crlos Rogers 4th down TD. Marshawn had that TD run and Wilson had a Lucky scramble and Whitner fell asleep deep to Baldwin. For the most part I felt the 49ers HAD a GREAT Scheme and effect good enough to win that day except for 2 or 3 HUGE Lucky Seachicken Plays.

Main thing is to take away the run and keep a Bullrush on Wilson and maintain your lanes. Make him beat you with his arm from the pocket. Once you lose conatain on him that's when he's at his best.

Yes. I know. We must chance time and get better next time. I think, we must stopped to Wilson first then 2nd is Marshawn. I know Wilson alway act fake to give the ball then tried to escape for run right side or left side. So I wanted PWillis can checkmate on Wilson because Willis can fast to run for mate with Wilson. Aldson and Lynch will get to fight and get to Wilson if they missed to chase to him because Wilson can fast his easy the way. He tried to escaped right or left then Willis must around and keep eyes on Wilson if he tried to escape it. I am sure that Willis can stopped to Wilson
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Oct 9, 2014 at 5:41 PM ]
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
." I know him played the way. He goes same play the way... Keep study to Wilson played the way.. "

I agree 100% Buzz...Great post.

I saw Wilson played same the way games vs Redskins MNF (last Monday night).. This video looked match to Wilson that he played same the way.. I got it that clear.
Originally posted by T-9ers:
We got to stop Lynch first. Wilson ain't going to run on us like he did against the Skins because our D is loaded with talent. We need to play a complete 60 minutes of intelligent, hard hitting Niner football, cut the late turnovers, execute with the game on the line, and we will win in Seattle. Sorry if make it seem easy, it won't be.

Must we stop Wilson first!!!!! If he can't throw it then what he do. Escaping to run for right side or left side that his way. Then must stop Lynch 2nd!!! We must stop to Wilson because he is very power his offense score and his special. He is smart to read the defense when his decision what he do. He can throw or run but he is most for escape to run. And or if there is no coverage then he has quick his eyes the open wide that he threw it. He is so smart to playing s**t.
This is an awesome thread. Buzz have u noticed any other ways to beat them?
[ Edited by 49ersFan on Oct 9, 2014 at 5:41 PM ]
Is this some kind of Yoda speak?
Share 49ersWebzone