There are 220 users in the forums

NFC West re-Shuffle

Shop 49ers game tickets
I doubt the NFL would realign the divisions just so teams could shave off a few minutes of their flight time.
Hey, Florio is reporting that it will probably happen. And, we all know how credible Florio is.
It would be a dumb idea to have the Niners and Raiders in the same division. The city's are too close and there would be mad drama.
Originally posted by crake49:
Hey, Florio is reporting that it will probably happen. And, we all know how credible Florio is.
Think opposite of Florio and you have your answer.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
It would be a dumb idea to have the Niners and Raiders in the same division. The city's are too close and there would be mad drama.

This, not to mention Goodell is tired of hearing all the fights/murders that go down, and will go down the moment we have to beat these chumps to get ahead in the division.

I want to win the division the hard way, we don't make the Championship unless Seattle is there to push us/piss us off.
I think it's a silly idea because the Niners-Seahawks rivalry is already showing signs of being an epic story, but the more I hear, the more I think it's possible. The latest rumor has two teams coming to LA and playing in Dodgers stadium until they get a new stadium built. The mayor of LA just told a public gathering that at least one NFL team will be playing in the Los Angeles by next season.

And you know the NFL wants to be in the second largest market in the country.
Share 49ersWebzone