Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by LVJay:
I wish there was a website / show that put media members on blast (all the time)... watching their every move / every word... putting there asses under a microscope the way that athletes / teams are treated.

But just so their heads don't explode over n over, put them on blast only when they mess up and make fools of themselves (looking like huge douche bags / idiots).

They say so much and flip flop every week so nobody can keep track. Seriously, though they are not held accountable at all. None of them really call each other out or remember. I mean what do they care they get big bucks to sit in a cozy studio, wear makeup and talk football all day. I agree though someone should hold them accountable but with their mouths running all the time who would want to keep track? Every week they change their minds this way they aren't wrong they can say oh I told you the Cowboys were for real or oh I told you the Cowboys would fall apart. Just like with the draft the way Kiper and McShay say about 10 different players for the #1 pick that way after the pick they can say AT ONE POINT I had so and so as the #1 pick I was right.

It's their jobs to get paid for being douche bags / ratings... can't beat em, but I also won't be joining them.