There are 242 users in the forums

Trade for Justin hunter

Shop 49ers game tickets
Should we take a chance on him since the Titans are actively trying to trade him
lol
we have ellington already to stretch the field

lets use who we have 1st before we trade for someone else we won't use
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
we have ellington already to stretch the field

lets use who we have 1st before we trade for someone else we won't use

This, though I would trade for him. He's a beasts suffering from no quarterback syndrome. Where did you read their shopping him?
  • DeUh
  • Veteran

Hunter, meanwhile, remains a project. Titans quarterbacks have a 37.0 passer rating throwing at our "Making the Leap" candidate, whose drop rate of 30.77 percent ranks 43rd -- dead last -- among eligible receivers, per Pro Football Focus. Hunter has been wholly scattershot over four games, but the same applies to Tennessee's entire offense.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000403869/article/titans-looking-to-trade-justin-hunter

Whisenhunt shoots down talk that Titans could trade Justin Hunter

"Are you kidding me? That's not something even in consideration," Whisenhunt said of trading Hunter, via Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/01/whisenhunt-shoots-down-talk-that-titans-could-trade-justin-hunter/
No Roman clueless end of thread.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
we have WAY too many WR's as is right now.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
This, though I would trade for him. He's a beasts suffering from no quarterback syndrome. Where did you read their shopping him?

He's a beast suffering from no hands syndrome.
Never heard of him

• LVJay
  • Veteran
With a cool name like that, he should just forget about football and audition for the next Hunger Games....
Originally posted by LVJay:
With a cool name like that, he should just forget about football and audition for the next Hunger Games....

lol whats funny is he has a total white boy name haha. im mexican so i guess i cant talk but my last name is the most hispanic name ever haha
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Shut up. He's just asking a question.
Originally posted by Garcia2Owens:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Shut up. He's just asking a question.

Lol and a f**king stupid one at that
Didn't one of his teammates say hes gonna be better than randy moss or something along those lines this off season?
Share 49ersWebzone