LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

Week 5 Gameday Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Can someone tell me why we didn't draft Alshon Jeffery

Sad thing is for decades Chicago was the place where receivers went to die. They couldnt draft em. Couldnt pick up free agents WR's. And now that jerk of an organization has two amazing weapons on the outside. They are a great security blanket for Cutlers consistent failures.

PS I hate the Bears
It's hilarious watching the Cowboys turnover the ball.
Awful football on atm
Originally posted by facestabber:

Sad thing is for decades Chicago was the place where receivers went to die. They couldnt draft em. Couldnt pick up free agents WR's. And now that jerk of an organization has two amazing weapons on the outside. They are a great security blanket for Cutlers consistent failures.

PS I hate the Bears
I still don't understand why we didn't draft him when we could/should have. What were JH & Co. looking at?
  • Jiks
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
Awful football on atm

This...
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Matt Ryan don't get the shine he deserves.
  • Jiks
Nice call by Bills coach to start Orton. Nice pick 6.
  • CMIO
Originally posted by facestabber:

PS I hate the Bears

Its ok. Cutler will continue that trend. Great receivers that will achieve nothing while Cutler has the reigns there. Poor man's Romo in my opinion.
Luck not playing one of his awful divisional opponents. No surprise he sucks today.
Wow. Romo put the moves on Watt for a TD.

Originally posted by ninerjok:
Ponder must possibly be the worst QB in the history of the NFL. How in the f**k did that guy beat us? It sure would be nice if our Thursday nighter against Seadderal was gonna be this easy.

That "on any given day ..." crap
  • lazy
  • Veteran
romo lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol rams
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by WilliamDonovan:
Luck not playing one of his awful divisional opponents. No surprise he sucks today.

This. Everyone talking about how great the colts are because they beat up the jags lol
  • lazy
  • Veteran
complete meltdown by the Cowboys.
Share 49ersWebzone