LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 358 users in the forums

CJ Spillman investigated for sexual assault

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/football/cowboys-player-accused-sexually-assaulting-woman-article-1.1960275
OMG! I can't believe another Niner is in trouble and... oh wait, nvm.
Sept 20 so was already off our team. Finally something that isn't our problem. Since he's a borderline roster guy probably best for them to cut him and move on.
So he supposedly decided to "rape" her at the team hotel of all places.

Riiiiight. I'm doubting this one for now.
I just heard about this, hopefully these allegations are false, can't be long before this is something else that gets piled on to the 49ers.
" the alleged victim's lawyer, Gloria Allred"

Already thinking this is b******t just based on that blurb above. Gold diggers coming out of the woodwork left and right now.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Sept 20 so was already off our team. Finally something that isn't our problem. Since he's a borderline roster guy probably best for them to cut him and move on.

Media still gonna tie him to the Niners.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Media still gonna tie him to the Niners.

Oh, guaranteed, by the time they are done, nobody will even remember he played for Dallas.
So glad he is not a niner anymore.
Dallas Cowboy CJ Spillman raped someone?...

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Already thinking this is b******t just based on that blurb above. Gold diggers coming out of the woodwork left and right now.

lol gold diggers should be aiming higher than ST players. Spillman doesnt have much money to give her.
Originally posted by ShutYoMouthDeion:
Dallas Cowboy CJ Spillman raped someone?...
Nope. I think you mean former 49er.

No one will report this as an incident by a cowboys player. All you'll hear is how an ex niner is in trouble yet again.
The Cowboys are not going to play him or just release him and will commend the Cowboys for taking action instead of what the Niners do by letting due process play out. That will be the connection in my opinion.
No sure if any of you saw it. But CNN mobile showed Spillman in a NINERS uniform. Not really what we need with McDonald and Aldon.
[ Edited by GONEINERS on Oct 2, 2014 at 10:46 AM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

lol gold diggers should be aiming higher than ST players. Spillman doesnt have much money to give her.

haha

He has more money then the regular guys they have babies with that hang out in front of the liquor store all day.
Share 49ersWebzone