LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Best Team in the NFL so far?

Shop 49ers game tickets
We have the potential to be the best, but im going to have to say the Chargers.
Bengals
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Seattle until we prove we can beat them
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
cards
For actual performance Cincinnati has been the best, and they should reach the AFCCG barring injuries since the AFC is really weak again.
Originally posted by Chico:
Seattle until we prove we can beat them

LOL Seattle could win both divisional games with SF and it wont matter. They will still lose the division
Originally posted by captveg:
For actual performance Cincinnati has been the best, and they should reach the AFCCG barring injuries since the AFC is really weak again.

how is the AFC weak ? that statement has no basis in fact. Its just a sports cliché that means nothing
Seattle
Bengals easy imo. Us from 11.
Bengals got that defense to do the business in January. Dalton just gotta keep his head.

Chargers or Cardinals I would say.
the only thing the Bengals are doing is losing to Denver in the playoffs
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
seahawks
Originally posted by ram29jackson:

how is the AFC weak ? that statement has no basis in fact. Its just a sports cliché that means nothing

It's weak as compared to the NFC. In the NFC I can see 7-8 teams that could beat the top 3-4 AFC teams. There's a significant falloff of quality in the AFC after CIN/IND/DEN/SD, IMO.
It's weak as compared to the NFC. In the NFC I can see 7-8 teams that could beat the top 3-4 AFC teams. There's a significant falloff of quality in the AFC after CIN/IND/DEN/SD, IMO.

sorry but no, dude.....

NON-CONFERENCE

AFC 8-11

NFC 11-8

ITS ultimately a pointless stat like most of the stats are anyway
[ Edited by ram29jackson on Sep 29, 2014 at 5:42 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone