Stupid roughing the passer already called lol

Indeed, it's just brutal
  • lazy
  • Veteran
fumble!
Cousins impresses me more than the RG3.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Cousins impresses me more than the RG3.

That's because Cousins is a QB playing QB, whereas RGIII is an athlete playing QB.
Eli still has it.
This league is getting ridiculous. Regarding that last hit what on earth is the defender supposed to do. Let him catch it then ask him to fall. First of all the receiver ducks his head so its gonna put his head in the impact zone. Secondly, if he ducks his head to brace for a hit how does that make him defenseless. Its so frustrating becauae last year for example whitner got called so much yet never fined and replay showed so many tinmes they were legit hits. Ugh
How is that a defenseless reciever?
You know how an offensive player can avoid getting hit in the head??

stop ducking your head down everytime
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
How is that a defenseless reciever?

he's not, its bs.

Flag football league...the more I see that play the worse it got. Yes it was a hard hit but the receiver lowered his head. What is the definition of "defenseless"??? Last I checked it a receiver has enough time to catch the ball and make two steps careening down the field to your end zone he is no longer defenseless.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Time to revive the USFL........sick of the NFL now
PI? WTF
This game is literally being handed to New York, wow.
Seems like the football gods are awake so far for this game with the Redskins getting a turnover after that defenseless call and Eli getting sacked after getting that PI call. Hopefully Harbaugh's football gods wake up for our season soon.
Share 49ersWebzone