There are 194 users in the forums

Why does domestic violence only tilt one way

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Because society is sexist.

/thread

This

Truly. If Ray Rice ko'd some dude in that elevator he likely would've never even been charged with a crime, let alone suspended by the league. Hell, the last time Pac Man Jones went clubbing someone ended up paralyzed and his career hasn't missed a beat.
Originally posted by DavidWGibson:
Because "minorities" are able to play the victim card, and we have to accept it for the years of abuse they've taken.

African Americans - Slavery card, even though it was the Africans selling the slaves. Then the civil rights issues in America, which were actually warranted. But as soon as that generation dies out, it will cool off.

Women - Again, civil rights. Women were property. And were abused constantly. When a woman rapes or beats a man, it comes down to Ego for the man to report it, and mostly goes unreported.

It's like that with all "minorities." It's not fair, mostly because I know my family never owned slaves, and nothing but strong women fill our ranks... But, I understand it's not like that for everyone.

Women aren't a minority, they're are currently more men than women in the world today.
[ Edited by JustMike on Oct 9, 2014 at 8:55 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Would you want this to rape you.......this chick is a living testament to the wondrous miracle of makeup.

She looks like that woman who was arrested in Florida that Charlise Theron played in the movie.

One scary looking woman.

Imaging if she moved in next door to you.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Would you want this to rape you.......this chick is a living testament to the wondrous miracle of makeup.

She looks like that woman who was arrested in Florida that Charlise Theron played in the movie.

One scary looking woman.

aileen wournos lol
Originally posted by baltien:
Truly. If Ray Rice ko'd some dude in that elevator he likely would've never even been charged with a crime, let alone suspended by the league. Hell, the last time Pac Man Jones went clubbing someone ended up paralyzed and his career hasn't missed a beat.

If he ko'd a homosexual dude, he would be even worse off.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

One scary looking woman.

aileen wournos lol

Thanks!

Yeah, that's the one. Could be this one's sister.
Every time I buy a new car without telling my wife I get abused.

It's totally worth it.
I knew it. Phoenix advocates beating women.Monster!

Signed,

The Media
c'mon Wildcat, you're better than this
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
c'mon Wildcat, you're better than this

apparently not.

Yes, yes, boys. Terrible, isn't it? Women beating up men is a huge problem in the country. That's why you see centers for battered men everywhere. And, it's why you've got to be careful when you're headed for your parked car at night and why you should never make eye contact with a woman you don't know on the street. It's a jungle out there!
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustMike:
Women aren't a minority, they're are currently more men than women in the world today.

• buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crake49:
Yes, yes, boys. Terrible, isn't it? Women beating up men is a huge problem in the country. That's why you see centers for battered men everywhere. And, it's why you've got to be careful when you're headed for your parked car at night and why you should never make eye contact with a woman you don't know on the street. It's a jungle out there!

Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by JustMike:

multiple infractions there and i dont even know which one is worse
This whole incident could turn ugly for the Cards, giving us the opportunity to swoop in and take the division. Bwahaha
Share 49ersWebzone