LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 334 users in the forums

Why does domestic violence only tilt one way

Shop 49ers game tickets
Megan Welter is an Arizona Cardinals cheerleader.

Last year she was arrested

What for?

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-northeast-valley/scottsdale/scottsdale-police-release-video-of-arizona-cardinals-cheerleader-megan-welter-moments-before-arrest

The officer then questioned Welter's boyfriend who claimed he never assaulted Welter and has the proof on his cell phone.

"She found a text message from another girl," he said, "and she started kicking the **** of out me. I videotaped it."

Apparently, her boyfriend had recorded the incident on his phone.

Welter reportedly admitted that she did, indeed, hit him.

Still currently a cheerleader for the Cardinals, nobody has called for her to be suspended or kicked off the cheerleading squad.

http://www.azcardinals.com/cheerleaders/Megan/1a18a92c-6cc9-44b5-b154-5daef0dc32c8
The rumblings for Hope Solo to sit are just now coming around, surely triggered by the recent NFL drama.. and she beat up her family several months ago.

The double standard is there for sure.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
if u get beat up by a chick........

Because of feminists fighting for women's rights rather than actual equality. I think it was even Comedian Bill Burr (Yes I know he made fun of Seahawks fans, but he's still a funny guy) who was joking about how *some* feminists try to pick and choose what they want. i.e. I want the same pay, but on a date you still pay the bill.
Not allowed to hit but men usually do it for no reason or if they simply get upset. Women normally go cray-cray when dude cheats.
Because "minorities" are able to play the victim card, and we have to accept it for the years of abuse they've taken.

African Americans - Slavery card, even though it was the Africans selling the slaves. Then the civil rights issues in America, which were actually warranted. But as soon as that generation dies out, it will cool off.

Women - Again, civil rights. Women were property. And were abused constantly. When a woman rapes or beats a man, it comes down to Ego for the man to report it, and mostly goes unreported.

It's like that with all "minorities." It's not fair, mostly because I know my family never owned slaves, and nothing but strong women fill our ranks... But, I understand it's not like that for everyone.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
haccum I never get raped by a woman?

Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Maybe you don't get drunk enough to be brought home by the bar rats

Would you want this to rape you.......this chick is a living testament to the wondrous miracle of makeup.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Would you want this to rape you.......this chick is a living testament to the wondrous miracle of makeup.

She is ugly even with makeup.

Damn she looks ugly AF
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

would need to see datass before answering.
Because society is sexist.

/thread
Don't know, but I wouldn't ask Hope Solo.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Because society is sexist.

/thread

This
Share 49ersWebzone