LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 139 users in the forums

NFL Latino Heritage Month??

Shop 49ers game tickets
f'n NFL.. they should start with finally inducting Raiders Coach Tom Flores into the HOF.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
wasn't planning on fapping this morning, but now......................

n/m, suffers from NoAssAtAll
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Sep 22, 2014 at 5:38 AM ]
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Originally posted by nj9er:
When is national Caucasian Heritage Month?
Does Spain or and Latino country have a national American Heritage month?

That's racist....

No Colin Kaepernick is racist just ask NFL front office. I'm just asking questions. I can't be racist I own Jerry Rice and Patrick Willis jerseys.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
What's the purpose of this thread...making fun of Latinos ?

Lol......"making fun of Latinos".....

I think it's more, making fun of the ridiculous fact the the NFL finds it necessary to celebrate such absurd reasons....

What's next.....

"Gay Heritage Month".....with such success stories as Michael Sam and Kwame Harris...

I just think it's funny to celebrate Latino Heritage when the NFL hasn't produced any significant Latino players that have made any major impact to the history of the NFL....

You want to celebrate Latino Heritage....??? Then celebrate the hundreds and hundreds of Latiino success stories that contributed to building this country into the greatest country in the world, respect and honor that heritage by remembering and teaching the REAL contributions and sacrifices, all of which had nothing to do with the NFL.....

They are promoting their nfl in espanol radio station which has a lot of listeners, they been doing this for awhile now..don't be ignorant and make up this celebration crap with adding the gay month comparison

Wow, that's funny, never saw or heard one thing promoting the NFL espanol radio station in ANY promotions....

Sooooo, don't be ignorant by assuming what someone else may or may not think..... Since you obviously missed the point, I guess I can spell it out for you....

The comparison wasn't to gay pride, genius, the comparison was to all things that the NFL doesn't need to promote or bring awareness to....

You habla???
You never heard or seen the NFL Spanish Radio promotion because you dont even watch the games to know they even have sound bites of the radio broadcast.

Since the NFL has a large Spanish following, its only right to give props to its non-english speaking fans. There isn't any color of the month or anything that they try to sell.

And it doesn't take a genius to see a ignorant post.

Maybe you could have worded it differently ?

I think it's more, making fun of the ridiculous fact the the NFL finds it necessary to celebrate such absurd reasons....

What's next.....

"Gay Heritage Month".....with such success stories as Michael Sam and Kwame Harris...

I just think it's funny to celebrate Latino Heritage when the NFL hasn't produced any significant Latino players that have made any major impact to the history of the NFL....

You want to celebrate Latino Heritage....??? Then celebrate the hundreds and hundreds of Latiino success stories that contributed to building this country into the greatest country in the world, respect and honor that heritage by remembering and teaching the REAL contributions and sacrifices, all of which had nothing to do with the NFL.....

They are promoting their nfl in espanol radio station which has a lot of listeners, they been doing this for awhile now..don't be ignorant and make up this celebration crap with adding the gay month comparison

Wow, that's funny, never saw or heard one thing promoting the NFL espanol radio station in ANY promotions....

Sooooo, don't be ignorant by assuming what someone else may or may not think..... Since you obviously missed the point, I guess I can spell it out for you....

The comparison wasn't to gay pride, genius, the comparison was to all things that the NFL doesn't need to promote or bring awareness to....

You habla???
You never heard or seen the NFL Spanish Radio promotion because you dont even watch the games to know they even have sound bites of the radio broadcast.

Since the NFL has a large Spanish following, its only right to give props to its non-english speaking fans. There isn't any color of the month or anything that they try to sell.

Very true at the salad plant I work in, which most of its workers are Spanish speaking they actually follow the NFL and it kinda caught me by surprise TBPH.
Grande pinochas por favor.
Arian Foster is latin..

And a phaggot.

That's racist....

No Colin Kaepernick is racist just ask NFL front office. I'm just asking questions. I can't be racist I own Jerry Rice and Patrick Willis jerseys.

Proof that you're racist....why not a Andy Lee, or Craig Dahl, or perhaps Chris Borland....???

You need to remember all men are created equal ...... We'll not really, but you know what I'm saying....

What's next.....

You habla???

Lol.....tell me this.....why would I search for a non English broadcast of the NFL???

"You don't even watch the games".......what exactly does this mean....??? I have watched every 49er game broadcast over the past 25 years along with tons of other NFL games....never heard one broadcast in anything other than English.........

"Since the NFL has a large Spanish fallowing"........ You mean Mexican Americans or Mexico Mexicans or Spanish Americans or Spaniards???

Either way, any NFL fallowing of these groups would most likely have been exposed to the NFL as American citizens, not from televised games from their native countries....

Nonetheless.......it's not the NFL's job or duty to "celebrate heritage" .....
Lol.....tell me this.....why would I search for a non English broadcast of the NFL???

"You don't even watch the games".......what exactly does this mean....??? I have watched every 49er game broadcast over the past 25 years along with tons of other NFL games....never heard one broadcast in anything other than English.........

"Since the NFL has a large Spanish fallowing"........ You mean Mexican Americans or Mexico Mexicans or Spanish Americans or Spaniards???

Either way, any NFL fallowing of these groups would most likely have been exposed to the NFL as American citizens, not from televised games from their native countries....

Lol, they feel they need to do it and made it their duty...what is it to you they do it ?

And if you watched the games like I said then you would know..because they show it and they show the Spanish broadcast booth

http://nfl.univision.com/
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 23, 2014 at 6:50 PM ]

Lol, they feel they need to do it and made it their duty...what is it to you they do it ?

And if you watched the games like I said then you would know..because they show it and they show the Spanish broadcast booth

they show it because no one cares about it and they want to seem like they care by showing it.
Originally posted by ram29jackson:

they show it because no one cares about it and they want to seem like they care by showing it.

Oh yeah..cause they feel bad right

I went to school in America so I learned about Caucasian heritage virtually every single day from Kindergarten through Law School.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 23, 2014 at 7:56 PM ]

http://nfl.univision.com/

"Made it their duty"......what a joke, if they want to do a duty, then bring awareness to not beating women and children, not celebrating a heritage in a league that is next to NOTHING in player percentage.....

Yeah, there's Spanish broadcast during games, whoopty doo, goes are broadcast in other countries like Japan, Australia and Italy, maybe we should celebrate their heritages too......
[ Edited by CWin4949 on Sep 24, 2014 at 4:56 AM ]
Celebrate it by selling tickets at minimum wage prices at Walmart
Share 49ersWebzone