LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

NFL Latino Heritage Month??

Shop 49ers game tickets
Smh. Bring back the xfl.
No mention of Jeff (Yeff) Garcia?
Originally posted by LarryT1974:
No mention of Jeff (Yeff) Garcia?

Freckled faced white guys with heavy lisps and boxes of Kwispy Kwemes doesn't count....
What's the purpose of this thread...making fun of Latinos ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Lol......"making fun of Latinos".....

I think it's more, making fun of the ridiculous fact the the NFL finds it necessary to celebrate such absurd reasons....

What's next.....

"Gay Heritage Month".....with such success stories as Michael Sam and Kwame Harris...

I just think it's funny to celebrate Latino Heritage when the NFL hasn't produced any significant Latino players that have made any major impact to the history of the NFL....

You want to celebrate Latino Heritage....??? Then celebrate the hundreds and hundreds of Latiino success stories that contributed to building this country into the greatest country in the world, respect and honor that heritage by remembering and teaching the REAL contributions and sacrifices, all of which had nothing to do with the NFL.....
[ Edited by CWin4949 on Sep 21, 2014 at 12:16 PM ]
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
When is national Caucasian Heritage Month?
Does Spain or and Latino country have a national American Heritage month?
[ Edited by nj9er on Sep 21, 2014 at 4:01 PM ]
Originally posted by nj9er:

That's racist....
Originally posted by nj9er:

I silently celebrate it everyday.
Originally posted by CWin4949:

I think it's more, making fun of the ridiculous fact the the NFL finds it necessary to celebrate such absurd reasons....

What's next.....

"Gay Heritage Month".....with such success stories as Michael Sam and Kwame Harris...

I just think it's funny to celebrate Latino Heritage when the NFL hasn't produced any significant Latino players that have made any major impact to the history of the NFL....

You want to celebrate Latino Heritage....??? Then celebrate the hundreds and hundreds of Latiino success stories that contributed to building this country into the greatest country in the world, respect and honor that heritage by remembering and teaching the REAL contributions and sacrifices, all of which had nothing to do with the NFL.....

They are promoting their nfl in espanol radio station which has a lot of listeners, they been doing this for awhile now..don't be ignorant and make up this celebration crap with adding the gay month comparison
Sure was "rich" seeing Arizona celebrate this at halftime.

Originally posted by CWin4949:

What's next.....

They are promoting their nfl in espanol radio station which has a lot of listeners, they been doing this for awhile now..don't be ignorant and make up this celebration crap with adding the gay month comparison

Wow, that's funny, never saw or heard one thing promoting the NFL espanol radio station in ANY promotions....

Sooooo, don't be ignorant by assuming what someone else may or may not think..... Since you obviously missed the point, I guess I can spell it out for you....

The comparison wasn't to gay pride, genius, the comparison was to all things that the NFL doesn't need to promote or bring awareness to....

You habla???
All teams should wear brown paraphernalia (cleats, towels, sweatbands, etc.) all month?

• Tman
  • Veteran
Another way to try and make more money, will sell "Latino heritage" jerseys and other gear while donating a portion (.5%) to some Latino based charity.......
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Share 49ersWebzone