Love the game, will love the game just as much if they continue to crack down on unnecessary violent hits. If it becomes more a passing game they need to change camera angles to allow for better coverage of the entire field...but I'll still love the game. If you are turned off by the legal issues then you may have been fooling yourself about the very human nature of NFL players. Numbers are indicating the NFL players are not more likely to be involved in domestic violence than the public average, just much more visable right now. The NFL needs to be more transparent so it becomes less an event when a player is arrested. When someone I don't know is arrested I seldom read about it...but a celebrity? It's all over the news.

Sadly, due to Goodel's unsuccessful attempt to keep this quiet it has exposed a problem with the system of one-man-rule...no one should be surprised about this. I expect the NFL will need to create a quazi legal system of it's own involving players, GMs, coaches, owners and the public in order to restore their credibility.