There are 129 users in the forums

Biggest surprise of the season so far?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Biggest surprise of the season so far?

My vote goes to the Saints. The Browns?!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Have to agree on the Saints, no one thought they would lose to the Browns. The Colts lost to two teams that had double digit wins last year. Cardinals were 10-6 last year. Houston beat a 3 win and 4 win team from last year. The Bills get honorable mention for beating a couple .500 teams from last year.
The Saints or Colts. I don't think the Texans are a surprise at all. They were always far better than their record last year. When it went downhill they just gave up. Plus they had horrific QB play last year. But the overall team was never that bad. They were primed for a big turn around and a good season.
Originally posted by BobS:
Have to agree on the Saints, no one thought they would lose to the Browns. The Colts lost to two teams that had double digit wins last year. Cardinals were 10-6 last year. Houston beat a 3 win and 4 win team from last year. The Bills get honorable mention for beating a couple .500 teams from last year.
Not true
Nothing has surprised me more than the week sauce the niners are trotting out on the field
Our Offensive Coordinator
My vote goes to the Texicans. I didn't think they'd win a game all year. I actually picked the Raiders to win last week.

DOH! What a boneheaded move that was...
Gotta be the saints.

The Bills have done this a lot. Start out strong then fade and bomb at the end of the season.

Cardinals are no surprise. They are a damn good football team.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Aint's losing Sproles is going to haunt them all season long...
Bills winning in Chicago could mean they are a decent team...
Texas kind of surprising but they beat crappy teams
Colts no surprise losing to two playoff teams

My biggest surprise are the 49ers being 1-1 when they should be 2-0
  • lazy
  • Veteran
I'm going to go with the Saints....didn't they spend a lot of money on the defensive side of the ball this past off season.

Agree on Saints.

They have an excellent QB and offense - their D is not playing like last year.

I still think they are BIG time contenders and I hope they lose a lot more.
The 49ers.

We lost to the bears.

BEARS!

Being up 17-0 an 20-7 before the half and losing to a team badly depleted on both sides of the ball?

Unbelievable!
Share 49ersWebzone