LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

Poll: Dennis Allen will be fired by week 4

Shop 49ers game tickets

Poll: Dennis Allen will be fired by week 4

Dennis Allen is on the hot seat with next two games at new England then hosting Miami. Will he be fired no later then after the Dolphins game?

I'm guessing yes.
[ Edited by jimmythegreekjr on Sep 16, 2014 at 12:06 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
like it matters, lol
they have a LEGIT change to go 0-16 if they don't turn this s**t around, go look at that schedule. MAYBE they beat the Rams? Maybe.
I think it's a given. Losing at home like they did to the Texans was inexcusable.
should've been fired after his first season...he reminded me TOO MUCH of Nolan... his mannerisms....his experience... and he's a little skinny guy.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
should've been fired after his first season...he reminded me TOO MUCH of Nolan... his mannerisms....his experience... and he's a little skinny guy.

Never been enamored with defensive coaches getting elevated to HC. It's not that some teams haven't done that -- and successfully I might add. But the really good coaches are those with offensive minds and backgrounds.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
they have a LEGIT change to go 0-16 if they don't turn this s**t around, go look at that schedule. MAYBE they beat the Rams? Maybe.

I favor the Rams. They may be down to their third QB, but they've pulled out a win and haven't looked that bad this season. I just hope there are an abundance of HC jobs available so that someone will eventually hire Greg Roman.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Dennis Allen is on the hot seat with next two games at new England then hosting Miami. Will he be fired no later then after the Dolphins game?

I'm guessing yes.

What team does he coach? I have no idea.
Never should have fired Jackson.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

Nope, just needed a strong gm

• MuggD
  • Veteran

Yeah that move made no sense to me. Although he's the one that gave up all those picks for Palmer wasn't he?

This.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Yeah that move made no sense to me. Although he's the one that gave up all those picks for Palmer wasn't he?

Ya. He had free reign for a short time and mortgaged the future for Carson f**king Palmer. Not a terrible HC for them though. He set them back quite a while with that dips**t move for which I would have fired him too.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Muggins:

Ya. He had free reign for a short time and mortgaged the future for Carson f**king Palmer. Not a terrible HC for them though. He set them back quite a while with that dips**t move for which I would have fired him too.

Yeah you have to fire a guy who's making trades like that lol. Agree that he seemed like a decent coach for them though.
Their schedule is brutal. They really do have a legit chance if going 0-16..
Share 49ersWebzone