LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 396 users in the forums

Looks Like San Diego gave Sherman Some Work Today ;)

Shop 49ers game tickets
This'll be interesting ;-)

@bcondotta: With the weekend off, Richard Sherman will be an in-studio guest analyst on NLF Network's NFL Gameday Morning on Sunday.
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
This'll be interesting ;-)

@bcondotta: With the weekend off, Richard Sherman will be an in-studio guest analyst on NLF Network's NFL Gameday Morning on Sunday.

Wait, so he's back to talking to the media?
Can't wait to hear all the classy things he'll be saying
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Wait, so he's back to talking to the media?
Can't wait to hear all the classy things he'll be saying

He will put on his Stanford face for his TV stuff.

It's really too bad, because as a DB the guy is totally legit and could be a special player. But he talks out of his anus so often that it is impossible to respect the guy. As much as I hate the Hags, I like the midget, Michael Bennett, Avril, Lynch and Harvin. But Sherman is a 100 percent 5 alarm prick.

The dude has a decent game, gives up a couple pass plays and I celebrate it like he got torched all season. It is because he can't say anything cool about anyone. You would think that for all the intense games we have had with the Hags that he would respect the Niners as a rival, but he just craps on us every chance he gets.

I say this, but if he were a Niner and he ended the Hags season I would probably think he was kind of funny, but that guy disrespects everyone.

Over under on a fight happening when we see this dude on the field?

Someone is getting ejected.#bookit
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

In MMA that's called stuffing a takedown lol. Honestly I love seeing this stuff these guys are passionate, would hope the NFL would show more of it on TV.
Share 49ersWebzone