LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

Mike Nolan comes out with a rap song!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Nolan did do well with bringing in new talent to the 9ers. He didn't do anything to fix the culture and was a crappy coach, but he took a team with no talent and gave them just about everything they needed on that level.

He's a better GM than coach
I just saw this video today and I can't stop laughing
Aaaah Jordan, how I miss thee. I'm sure he's all grown and mature now.

He should be one of the legit HOF posters...

Inclucing NolanNonsense who mentally snapped because of the Nolan Fanboys.. and got turned into NolanHasAPlan.

And gave a first hand example of how ridiculous Nolan Fanboys were at the time...

Heck even lead on our buddy CC.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Inclucing NolanNonsense who mentally snapped because of the Nolan Fanboys.. and got turned into NolanHasAPlan.

And gave a first hand example of how ridiculous Nolan Fanboys were at the time...

Jordan is still an immature whiny little prick with a god complex, don't worry.
[ Edited by Janitor on Dec 30, 2017 at 7:08 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:

He has been back literally scores of times. Without having the courtesy to re-apply of course. I admire his football knowledge as much as I detest his appalling attitude and extraordinary arrogance. He can't be like that in real life or he would have been planted. Fro used to lead on sniffing out his latest incarnation! Despite having banned him probably 50 times myself, I would still vote to bring him back if he showed a modicum of humility but I really don't think that will ever happen.
This one always made me laugh.

Share 49ersWebzone