LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Jerry Jones accused of sexual assualt

Shop 49ers game tickets
b***h trynna cash in due to the ray rice incident. If it happened five years ago, why bring it up now? Timing is essential to these hoes.....
This what you get when you have stripper poles at Jerry's World. You lose all credibility
lol the facts are hilarious and describe what goes on in a typical strip club all day every day.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
He'll get suspended for a series. He has to cover his eyes on the first cowboys drive of a game.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
NFL Owners gone wild
I'm sure this has nothing to do with the frenzy over Ray Rice, i.e. striking while the iron is hot.
Watch how fast this gets swept under the rug.
Originally posted by Baldie:
He'll get suspended for a series. He has to cover his eyes on the first cowboys drive of a game.

Is that punishment?
Gross
Jerry Jones looks like Mr. Burns!
.....excellent
Originally posted by 4ML:
NFL Owners gone wild

LOL

Originally posted by NinerGod:

She looks like a wholesome Iowa corn fed girl.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Jerry's a sleaze, but I think he's gettin' taken for a ride by one of his expensive call girls.
Yaaack!
Hope this turns out to be nothing but at the same time it's utterly believable. We can't afford to have this eventually become the end of Jerry Jones the Cowboys owner. The team might actually get good.
Originally posted by IEAD:
Come on now Jerry. You can afford better looking drag queens than that.

Yeah, you'd think him and Donald Sterling would pay for something that more closely resemebles a female.
Share 49ersWebzone