LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

One of the Most Pathetic Posts I've Ever Seen

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Empire49:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
The due is an imposter. I do it all the time on reddit. It's too easy to create an account and pose as an opposing teams fan.

Poe's Law.

This.

I did not bother clicking the link. I just read the comments here and the first thing I thought was "dude is probably a Seahawks fan posing as a Niners fan to make us look bad."

Wouldn't take the time to do anything that pathetic myself, but wouldn't put it past some no life-having nerd in the Northwest.

If that's the case, then please go tell Marvin49 to stop wasting his time humoring him.

Right. I've been banned from every 49er forum because I couldn't get along with you turds. That includes 49erholics, .com, webzone, etc. There are a few fanbases where the fans are just as ridiculous. The Dallas fanbase is just as ridiculous as the niner fan base.

I got banned on .com when we hired Harbaugh for calling him out on having a DUI in his 40s and divorcing his wife in order to marry his former sugar baby. My posts were deleted. Yeah, why do you think Harbaugh got divorced and remarried? His current wife was his sugar baby he was seeing on the side while married. And I know this for a fact.

Above reproach my ass. I never approved of the hire

What a pussi.
Took a Seahawk fan to call him out on his BS lol:

LOL at RationalNiner trying waaaayyyy too hard.

Not that I disagree too much with anything that he said, but this reads more like a gimmick account than a real post. And if it is real, dude, for a first post you're way too invested in being liked over being respected (and in enemy territory, hoping for either is a fool's errand, just keep posting and ignore the folks who are worth ignoring.
It's pretty obvious the Shehawks have the most annoying fanbase. It's pretty much been voted on and determined that nobody likes the 12. They even copied that.
No loyalty. He must face the reaper.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
He's a potato, ignore him.

Is it Jordan Taber?
Every team forum is full of homers...that's just the way it is. Dude needs to realize it's not just a Seattle-SF thing. It's everywhere. Check out GB - Bear forums...they're the oldest NFL rivalry. Trash talk is everywhere...most is harmless, but there are some who get carried away with it. I'd just avoid the latter.
Every team forum is full of homers...that's just the way it is. Dude needs to realize it's not just a Seattle-SF thing. It's everywhere. Check out GB - Bear forums...they're the oldest NFL rivalry. Trash talk is everywhere...most is harmless, but there are some who get carried away with it. I'd just avoid the latter.
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by BobS:
I agree with some of what he said. I would say most of the zone is extremely biased, biased to the point I would call the bulk blind homers. Good example a lot in here call Kaepernick elite, while saying Russell Wilson is garbage. Statistically they are pretty much the same, if anyone has a slight edge it is Wilson. If that isn't an example of biased blind homerism, nothing is.

The hypocrisy is that he's pandering to a Seattle fanbase that are equally fanatical homers, if not worse.
He seems to be looking for approval and validation from them in some perverse way while antagonizing
other Niners fans there like PopeyeJones and Marvin49.

That sounds like a statement from Dr. Spencer Reid from "Criminal Minds" lol
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
He's a potato, ignore him.

Is it Jordan Taber?

To be honest, RationalNiner sounds like the sort of dick username Mr Taber would choose.

Hmm. I must just check something.

It's CWin moving on from the zone to troll some Seahawks.
Of course there is bias here. One of the reasons I frequent this website is to have my biases confirmed by like minded people. That's human nature.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
lolololol that dude was on here claiming he was an ex-niner fan who switched to being a seahawk fan, and went along blasting the memebers on this site, which is how he got banned.

Now he's over there acting like a Niner fan. What a douche.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
f**k that shrimp turd wilson. Fap for Kaep!

To be real though, personally, it is more fun to be a homer and trash talk on the opposition sometimes.

Im here for fun and to interact with fellow fanatics. Talk some football and exchsnge knowledge. What is fun about sitting here talking about how seatte is better then us? or how wilson is slighlty better then kap.

Agreed 100% which is how I found this forum and why it's my only source. The forums at 49ers.com even have fans from other teams as mods. Last season one of them was a professed Hawk fan-- seriously..
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:

this. every fan base is pretty delusional when it comes to their team. i also find it funny here that people believe we are way better than the seahawks. you can use any excuse that you want, fact is they are better than us right now (not by a lot, still...). until we don't start beating them consistently there isn't too much to debate.
Share 49ersWebzone