LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

One of the Most Pathetic Posts I've Ever Seen

Shop 49ers game tickets
A self-professed Niner fan pandering and complaining to Seahawks fans about other Niner fans. I guess he's what you call a part of the Niner Unfaithful? He claims Niner fans don't know anything about football. I guess this guy got banned from the Webzone.

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=96069

Here's a nugget:
"I agree with most of what you guys say here. The guys on Webzone are ridiculous and not very bright. Kaepernick needs to learn how to throw an accurate pass. The niner fans are delusional and can't accept the fact that Seattle is just better."
He's a potato, ignore him.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I agree with some of what he said. I would say most of the zone is extremely biased, biased to the point I would call the bulk blind homers. Good example a lot in here call Kaepernick elite, while saying Russell Wilson is garbage. Statistically they are pretty much the same, if anyone has a slight edge it is Wilson. If that isn't an example of biased blind homerism, nothing is.
Originally posted by BobS:
I agree with some of what he said. I would say most of the zone is extremely biased, biased to the point I would call the bulk blind homers. Good example a lot in here call Kaepernick elite, while saying Russell Wilson is garbage. Statistically they are pretty much the same, if anyone has a slight edge it is Wilson. If that isn't an example of biased blind homerism, nothing is.

f**k that shrimp turd wilson. Fap for Kaep!

To be real though, personally, it is more fun to be a homer and trash talk on the opposition sometimes.

Im here for fun and to interact with fellow fanatics. Talk some football and exchsnge knowledge. What is fun about sitting here talking about how seatte is better then us? or how wilson is slighlty better then kap.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 8, 2014 at 9:10 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

f**k that shrimp turd wilson. Fap for Kaep!

To be real though, personally, it is more fun to be a homer and trash talk on the opposition sometimes.

Im here for fun and to interact with fellow fanatics. Talk some football and exchsnge knowledge. What is fun about sitting here talking about how seatte is better then us? or how wilson is slighlty better then kap.

yeah, objectivity is cool and all, but that's not whats fun about being a fan.

Do Seattle fans not say the same about Kap? Go on the .net and there's far worse said about Kap than we say about Wilson. Bias? Homerism? Welcome to __________ fan base forum.

The hypocrisy is that he's pandering to a Seattle fanbase that are equally fanatical homers, if not worse.
He seems to be looking for approval and validation from them in some perverse way while antagonizing
other Niners fans there like PopeyeJones and Marvin49.
Did this fan get punched in the elevator by another Niner fan?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Did this fan get punched in the elevator by another Niner fan?

I think this is along the lines of what happened.

This is Seahawks.net enticing him onto their bandwagon while simultaneously betraying the Faithful.

He probably pees sitting down and is best friends with people who bully him. No self-respect whatsoever.

Lol.. I never go to that board, mostly because I didn't know it existed until this year, but in that thread it even looks like there are some Hag fans that don't agree with the tool, who appears to be kissing butt.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

Do Seattle fans not say the same about Kap? Go on the .net and there's far worse said about Kap than we say about Wilson. Bias? Homerism? Welcome to __________ fan base forum.
There still are people here that try to be objective, but they seem to be a small handful.
The due is an imposter. I do it all the time on reddit. It's too easy to create an account and pose as an opposing teams fan.

Poe's Law.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
The due is an imposter. I do it all the time on reddit. It's too easy to create an account and pose as an opposing teams fan.

Poe's Law.

This.

I did not bother clicking the link. I just read the comments here and the first thing I thought was "dude is probably a Seahawks fan posing as a Niners fan to make us look bad."

Wouldn't take the time to do anything that pathetic myself, but wouldn't put it past some no life-having nerd in the Northwest.
[ Edited by Empire49 on Sep 8, 2014 at 10:45 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Sounds to me like a "so called" fan (in here) went to .nut and tried to find / get close to LisaTwelve... desperate times for a desperate fellow (no hard feelings tho)
Share 49ersWebzone