LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 379 users in the forums

Are you tired of the Hate?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Just now on NFL.com we got insider reports of discontent against Harbaugh, again. We keep getting these stories and stories of how bad we're going to be this season. How this will be the season we don't make the playoffs, how our defense now sucks yadayada. And man the fans out there especially the Seahawks fans. I don't know but I don't remember seeing so much hate and attacking of our team. Its been really setting my blood on fire. I just want to wish bad things on people and I know I shouldn't but man its hard not becoming one of those guys and going on there forums and news articles and firing right back. So are you as tired of this as I am? Let me know lets vent out our frustrations And let us hope that our 49ers can prove them wrong. GO NINERS!!!
  • Jiks
Nah, I just don't pay attention to it.
No, I'm not sick of it. Frankly, I think Niners fans on this board are way too thin skinned.

There are many, many analysts out there saying positive things about the 49ers. Many think they'll make the playoffs, many think our outstanding collection of talent outweighs our injuries and off the field problems, many think we'll survive the stormy waters, etc... just accept that fact that not every single reporter is going to feel that way. 19 out of 20 articles about our team could be positive, but that 20th negative article would still cause people to lose their minds and claim that there's an unfair bias in the media against us.

Just let it go. Many of the articles are written to fill quotas and generate controversy anyway -- often times they're not even trying to be objective. They write the articles because they know it's going to piss people off and get attention. Take solace in the fact what reporters write have zero effect on our team's success. Don't let it hinder your enjoyment of the game. If they annoy you, stop reading them. It's really that simple.
Don't let it deal w/you. Then they win!

You deal /it - creatively, logically and remember - have Fun!
The criminals on this team deserve the hate
It is all about the negative press these days. Team looked pretty united today. Moving on.
They don't hate losers.
I really don't watch sports media at all now. I can't do it. I just don't watch any pre game shows, mid week shows, or read too many articles anymore. I'll wait until we win a Super Bowl to resume it.
Share 49ersWebzone