LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 338 users in the forums

Do Niners fans have any fun?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Between how much you give your own team grief from Baalke on down, to how you basically think anything good that ever happens to another team is a conspiracy to deprive the Niners of their birthright. Is it fun to watch a game you think is rigged against you and if so why? Or is this all posturing to pass the time?
Who do you root for again ?
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Who do you root for again ?

I grew up rooting for the Niners living in Foster City - then I moved to a place I consider home - Seattle. My wife and I watched that 2005 Seahawks season and found love in that wild ride.

I'm not denying that there are legitimate gripes against the Seahawks as a team but when everything comes down to "They cheated" why do you even care at that point? I get it, almost all of Seattle gets it, you think we are the cheatiest cheaters that ever cheated and if you had some of that magical cheat juice on your sideline maybe you'd have won, or at the very least if Seattle had less cheat juice then you'd have won several times over.

Again, if you believe this is the status quo of the NFL in 2014, that every team gets away with cheating except the Niners, are you having any fun watching football this year?

Call me laid back, call me casual, but i just can't fathom having fun when you believe you're playing in a rigged game.
Bandwagon fan since 2005, my, my big surprise.....
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Bandwagon fan since 2005, my, my big surprise.....

It's hard not to get swept up in city wide enthusiasm, especially when someone you are dating from the area is a huge Hawks fan. Furthermore, I don't care if 99% of Seattle fans are bandwagon fans, doesn't ruin my enjoyment of the game. Do bandwagon Niners fans ruin your enjoyment and if so, why?
Originally posted by Janitor:

Thanks El Jefe
Originally posted by mrt144:
It's hard not to get swept up in city wide enthusiasm, especially when someone you are dating from the area is a huge Hawks fan. Furthermore, I don't care if 99% of Seattle fans are bandwagon fans, doesn't ruin my enjoyment of the game. Do bandwagon Niners fans ruin your enjoyment and if so, why?

No. People like you ruin the enjoyment of the game. Why even come on this website? Go put on your Germany soccer jersey, your Spurs hat and your Red Sox underwear.
I can't begin to tell you how unwelcome your rhetorical questions about Niner fans are.

Share 49ersWebzone