LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 201 users in the forums

NFL Fandom According to Facebook

Shop 49ers game tickets
Pretty cool map IMHO. According to Facebook data (likes), the map below is NFL fandom broken down per county. lol @ the Raiders.

lol Raiders. Guess they should move back to L.A.
Lmao at the Raiders. What random country in the upper Northern part of California likes the raiders?
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Lmao at the Raiders. What random country in the upper Northern part of California likes the raiders?

Appearently the residents of the Modac National Forest.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Poor Rams
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Appearently the residents of the Modac National Forest.

Damn... bigfoots a raiders fan?
We must reconquer Oregon, southern Nevada & Alaska for the Empire!
oh so it turns out that the fans are usually concentrated around the city that the team is in?

What a f**kin shocker
  • vaden
  • Veteran
wtf Nevadans love the Cowboys?
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
We must reconquer Oregon, southern Nevada & Alaska for the Empire!

Western Montana too please! I'm all by myself!

f**k Facebook data. Let's use AT&T Stadium data, which clearly shows the Dallas area belongs to the 49ers.
by that graphic, the broncos are america's team.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
by that graphic, the broncos are america's team.

in terms of geographical area, maybe. there's probably more people that live in texas than 3 of those bronco states combined.
it looks like we got hawaii (i cannot see; so small) Also I guess Nevada likes the cowboys even though Eastern Nevada belongs to the Broncos.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
it looks like we got hawaii (i cannot see; so small) Also I guess Nevada likes the cowboys even though Eastern Nevada belongs to the Broncos.

at first I thought vegas is why the cowboys are popular in that part of the state, but that doesn't make any sense because who the f**k would bet on the cowboys?
Share 49ersWebzone