LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

Seattle Vs Green Bay - The "beginning of Seattle's end starts tomorrow" thr

Shop 49ers game tickets
What a great game to launch the season. Seattle will win, but I think it will be close.
Green Bay will be prepared. They have talent and coaching so its hard to see Shecawks on the ROAD manhandling GB. If they win I would be impressed with the seahawks, but if this was a pole thread I'd take GB to take it at home.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Green Bay will be prepared. They have talent and coaching so its hard to see Shecawks on the ROAD manhandling GB. If they win I would be impressed with the seahawks, but if this was a pole thread I'd take GB to take it at home.

psst ... game is in Seattle
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I'd love it if you were right, but Seattle obliterates GB tomorrow night.

GB has been obliterated by the NFCW for a few years now..

Seattle with a SB hangover and new defensive holding rules..

Tomorrow could definitely be an upset.
Honestly, when you look at the last game they played up there, I'm not sure why so many of you are so sure that Seattle pounds them. Green Bay should have won that game. Everyone knows that. What's changed? I can see how the Packers not having their starting nose tackle could make a difference. On the other hand, the Packers should have a better running game this time and they've still got Aaron Rodgers.
Originally posted by stimpy:
Originally posted by 5280High:

psst ... game is in Seattle

Derp.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by tondiman:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Gonna come back to this thread to "lol" after Seattle whoops Green Bay. I already accidentally added this thread to my Watch List so I don't forget.

And if GB whoops Seattle? ..

Then I'll still come back and "lol".

We all know how indicative the preseason is.. Rodgers may not have the targets he used to have, but I think/hope seattle's secondary will be affected by the new rules tomorrow.

Preseason is pretty indicative. It's how rosters are built, after all. It's not as though head coaches are drawing names out of a hat post-exhibition.

It's not that indicative if the starters only play a few series. Tomorrow they're on against Rodgers for 60 long minutes.
Originally posted by crake49:
Honestly, when you look at the last game they played up there, I'm not sure why so many of you are so sure that Seattle pounds them. Green Bay should have won that game. Everyone knows that. What's changed? I can see how the Packers not having their starting nose tackle could make a difference. On the other hand, the Packers should have a better running game this time and they've still got Aaron Rodgers.

This.
I am in Seattle right now and this town is absolutely going nuts. I think it will be very hard for the Packers to win in this atmosphere, just like it is for everyone else who plays here. Then again, Aaron Rodgers is healthy again and I think they will have to win a shootout to have a chance to win.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I'd love it if you were right, but Seattle obliterates GB tomorrow night.

GB has been obliterated by the NFCW for a few years now..

Seattle with a SB hangover and new defensive holding rules..

Tomorrow could definitely be an upset.

You mentioned the new defensive holding rules. Guess how many times the Seahawks DB's were called for holding in the preseason? ZERO............Can you believe it?

Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
You mentioned the new defensive holding rules. Guess how many times the Seahawks DB's were called for holding in the preseason? ZERO............Can you believe it?

Guess how many times an offense tried a stop and go route on Richard Sherman? Zero. We'll see what McCarthy and Rodgers have in store to test that new rule when the real game is on.
NFL Network is showing the 2013 seasons of the Pack and the Seahawks, I couldn't stomach watching the Seattle highlights. Rodgers is the top QB in the League, time to show it.
go...greenbay
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
sorry dudes, but seattle is gonna whoop them.

This, just looked at Green Bays offensive depth chart, lol Rodgers doesnt have anybody to throw to

Jordy Nelson is better than any receiver the Niners have. Boykins is what we are hoping Ellington becomes. GB is pretty much stacked at wr still.
Since both teams can't lose, I'll be pulling for Green Bay. Would be nice to see a team go into Seattle and shut their fans up Week 1.
Share 49ersWebzone