LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 345 users in the forums

Seattle Vs Green Bay - The "beginning of Seattle's end starts tomorrow" thr

Shop 49ers game tickets
Eddie Lacy is a beast, he'll drag the Seattle D for extra yards. Rodgers can do it against anyone. The key to beating Seattle is to stop Lynch. Side note - keep an eye on second and long when the Seahawks have the ball, they always run.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by tondiman:
Gonna come back to this thread to "lol" after Seattle whoops Green Bay. I already accidentally added this thread to my Watch List so I don't forget.

And if GB whoops Seattle? ..

Then I'll still come back and "lol".

A win/win for Mr. Prisoner!
I think it's going to be close because rogers is that good, but seattle will do just enough for the W. Hopefully not another touchception.
I hope you are right.
Would love to see GB smash them, (also have Rodgers in fantay ) but I would expect Seattle to be able to grind them for a win.
Hate the Seahawks as much as anyone but if the Niners are a tough matchup for the packers I don't see how Seattle is any easier for them.
We need to focus on our games and beat them at home and at there place but if they happen to lose games along the way that can only help our cause.
I'd love for both of them to lose, but that aint gone happen lol. Hawks is at home I think Seattle will win unless GB have something in their sleeve to pull of the win which will be great for the 49ers, BUT I am hoping GB wins.
Gonna come back to this thread to "lol" after Seattle whoops Green Bay. I already accidentally added this thread to my Watch List so I don't forget.

And if GB whoops Seattle? ..

Then I'll still come back and "lol".

We all know how indicative the preseason is.. Rodgers may not have the targets he used to have, but I think/hope seattle's secondary will be affected by the new rules tomorrow.

Preseason is pretty indicative. It's how rosters are built, after all. It's not as though head coaches are drawing names out of a hat post-exhibition.

A tie would be awesome
Seattle by 2 touchdowns

• Chico
  • Veteran
GB is suppose to have a weak defense but they looked pretty good last year against the 49ers in the playoffs. So, I'm hoping they repeat that defensive performance against the Shehawks.
I'd love it if you were right, but Seattle obliterates GB tomorrow night.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
sorry dudes, but seattle is gonna whoop them.

this
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I'd love it if you were right, but Seattle obliterates GB tomorrow night.

Right. Like they "obliterated" them the last time with a commanding last second interception -errrrr- touchdown!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I'm with you, I hope GB gets in dat ass, but yeah.....not gonna happen.

I think we should stop expecting and hoping the Seahawks suck and just worry about actually beating them when it matters. They're not going anywhere.
Share 49ersWebzone