LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

Seattle Vs Green Bay - The "beginning of Seattle's end starts tomorrow" thr

Shop 49ers game tickets
Here's to Seattle's one hit wonder coming to an end. The Packers are my all time worst team, but for the first time, I will be rooting for them tomorrow. I thought a nice 2014 Seattle hater thread would be fit. You can never get enough of em! Here's to their demise and our rise to superbowl champs!
pete the cheat has been innovating new ways to cheat all off season. it will be interesting to see what dirty tricks he has this year.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
sorry dudes, but seattle is gonna whoop them.
  • JoRo
  • Veteran
Much like SF is just a bad matchup for GB, I think the Hawks are also a bad matchup for them.
24-17 GB wins. Seattle's secondary (with the new holding rules) get exposed.
Gonna come back to this thread to "lol" after Seattle whoops Green Bay. I already accidentally added this thread to my Watch List so I don't forget.
Ironically if Green Bay has their way with the Hawks we should be very worried about this season.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Gonna come back to this thread to "lol" after Seattle whoops Green Bay. I already accidentally added this thread to my Watch List so I don't forget.

And if GB whoops Seattle? ..
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Ironically if Green Bay has their way with the Hawks we should be very worried about this season.

This what i'm worried about. Either way, it will be between these two teams and us (and maybe NO/Atlanta) that goes to the SB.
[ Edited by tondiman on Sep 3, 2014 at 7:44 AM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

This, just looked at Green Bays offensive depth chart, lol Rodgers doesnt have anybody to throw to

Originally posted by tondiman:

Their secondary didnt have one penalty with those new rules all preseason. Thats pretty good considering the refs were throwing flags left and right
Originally posted by valrod33:

Their secondary didnt have one penalty with those new rules all preseason. Thats pretty good considering the refs were throwing flags left and right

We all know how indicative the preseason is.. Rodgers may not have the targets he used to have, but I think/hope seattle's secondary will be affected by the new rules tomorrow.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

This, just looked at Green Bays offensive depth chart, lol Rodgers doesnt have anybody to throw to

He got Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb......
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

And if GB whoops Seattle? ..

Then I'll still come back and "lol".

We all know how indicative the preseason is.. Rodgers may not have the targets he used to have, but I think/hope seattle's secondary will be affected by the new rules tomorrow.

Preseason is pretty indicative. It's how rosters are built, after all. It's not as though head coaches are drawing names out of a hat post-exhibition.
  • Dino
  • Veteran

lol wut? Cobb, Nelson, Boykin also filled in very nice last year.
Share 49ersWebzone