LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 419 users in the forums

**** 2014 WEEK 1 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/4 - 9/8 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets

[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Sep 2, 2014 at 12:42 AM ]

(subject to change)
Probably the one and only time I'll root for the Packers this year.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I am hoping SEA curb stomps GB! I want them to destroy any false hope GB has of being a champion this season other than winning their division if that. At the end of the season I want it to e us vs SEA one more time for it all. There is no need for any other serious contenders to be born in the NFC. The fewer the better. SEA and SF is all I need and then our chances are 50/50 to get to the Super Bowl just as I like it! I want SEA to let GB know that they have NO place in title talks. They need to stay in their places behind us and SEA just like every other team in the NFC
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Sep 2, 2014 at 11:22 AM ]
double post
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Sep 2, 2014 at 11:16 AM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Looking forward to watching everyone's media darling, Aaron Rodgers slapped around by the Sea defense. I'm not sure a 35 yr old Julius Peppers and a rookie to go with Claythor are enough to plug the holes on defense. Still not sold on their offensive line either.
SEA gonna run it down GB's throats. Lynch will make FF owners jizz.
How do you guys see the Chargers and Cardinals game playing out?

Obviously I feel it's a must win, and in reality what game isn't with only 16 games (even would have missed at 11-5 last year). But the fact it's a home game, and a tough tough schedule for us. We have to win the games we should. I think we win by 3, and are losing the first half before some great half time adjustments are made.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Looking forward to watching everyone's media darling, Aaron Rodgers slapped around by the Sea defense. I'm not sure a 35 yr old Julius Peppers and a rookie to go with Claythor are enough to plug the holes on defense. Still not sold on their offensive line either.
GB OL ain't doing nothing in the CLink! Too loud and SEA is too fast!

Originally posted by Joecool:
SEA gonna run it down GB's throats. Lynch will make FF owners jizz.

Exactly this! If GB loads up the box Russell will make them pay. 12th man is going to own the Pack and I will be LOL!
Originally posted by ring_less:

Obviously I feel it's a must win, and in reality what game isn't with only 16 games (even would have missed at 11-5 last year). But the fact it's a home game, and a tough tough schedule for us. We have to win the games we should. I think we win by 3, and are losing the first half before some great half time adjustments are made.

I think that if you guys can not turn the ball over (Palmer) then you can score a ton of points in that dome and kind of rough up the Bolts. You just have to give them a good dose of NFCW ball
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I am hoping SEA curb stomps GB! I want them to destroy any false hope GB has of being a champion this season other than winning their division if that. At the end of the season I want it to e us vs SEA one more time for it all. There is no need for any other serious contenders to be born in the NFC. The fewer the better. SEA and SF is all I need and then our chances are 50/50 to get to the Super Bowl just as I like it! I want SEA to let GB know that they have NO place in title talks. They need to stay in their places behind us and SEA just like every other team in the NFC

This. SEA/SF 2014 is DAL/SF 1994 in my eyes. There are really only two teams really competing for a championship in my eyes. Everyone else is just hoping either we or Seattle slips up.

Packers 24
Hawks 20
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Packers 24
Hawks 20

I'll take that
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ring_less:

I could see it going either way honestly, but I think the Cards will pull it out. Probably 27-23 or something else close.
Finally, Football is back tonight!
GAMEDAY HIGHFIVE ALRIGHT!
Share 49ersWebzone