There are 261 users in the forums

5 reasons the giants will win the NFC this season

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Antix
  • Veteran
LMA9!!!!!

This made me feel better
Originally posted by bigblue42:
Hi 49ers fans. Giant fan here. Here's why I believe new will reign again this season
1. Eli manning. He is the best player in the league, enough said on that. He has 2 Super Bowl runs under his belt and is primed for a 3rd this season.
2. Offensive line: we average 332 across the line and are ready to dominate the LOS. Beaty Ossai baas Kiwanuka, brewer these guys have an attitude and are ready to rumble.
3. Ben mcadoo. A new offensive scheme and a new attitude. Players have already spoken out about the difference between gilbride and mcadoo. You will see a new offense in 2014
4. Speed speed speed. This is the fastest giants team in a while Stringfellow, Holliday, manningham, Pierre-Paul, Wilson Cruz. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring a new and much needed dimension the g-men haven't had in a while. Speed
5. Time of possession. I think we can dominate the TOP battle. The more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field the fresher they will be in January.
I think we go 13-3 and beat the seahawks in the nfccg rather easily say?? 34-17?
6. Eli made another stupid ass rap video for madden and he looks like a s**thead....

Fixed...
Stopped reading after Eli manning is the best player in the league lol my sides were about to split
Hi Giants fan , 49er fan here ,Here is why I believe there will be only one new reign this season and that's us. Before you guys are a force to be reckoned with you need to get by the 9ers the Sea Vultures , the Green Bay fudgepuckers and the New Orleans Aint's and the #1 reason you will not do this and the only reason that you will not is Eli Manning........Dream on Brother !
Hi 49ers fans. Giant fan here. Here's why I believe new will reign again this season
1. Eli manning. He is the best player in the league, enough said on that.

Lets just end the discussion here and say our goodbyes.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Thanks, pal, you made my day...
Top five reasons why people troll other teams message boards.
1) mommy issues
2)daddy issue
3) can't find the way out of parents basement
4) compulsive need for attention
5) Penis envy...
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Top five reasons why people troll other teams message boards.
1) mommy issues
2)daddy issue
3) can't find the way out of parents basement
4) compulsive need for attention
5) Penis envy...

Baas isn't even on the team anymore
Originally posted by English:
Very funny. When you sober up, we can discuss reality.

Lol

usher-let it burn
That's cute. You lost?
Eli didn't look any better in the preseason than he did last year. Unless something changes, I'm going to continue to believe that he's gone full Delhomme. Forget that Nicks is now gone and their DL depth isn't nearly the same as it was during their Superbowl years, their OL is plagued with holes all over the place and I ain't scurred.

2. Offensive line: we average 332 across the line and are ready to dominate the LOS. Beaty Ossai baas Kiwanuka, brewer these guys have an attitude and are ready to rumble.

Do you even football???
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Do you even football???

huh?
Share 49ersWebzone